1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Singapore Track Update for 2014-Season Mods 2014-09-22

Circuit layout 2014 approximation with brighter sectors (3) concrete walls!

1. Salut Gilles submitted a new resource:

Singapore Track Update for 2014-Season Mods - Circuit layout 2014 approximation with brighter sectors (3) concrete walls!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. is there a guide or article about mod folders/modding CM games? ive tried the luna mod a few times by just copying it on top of the games directory & letting it overwrite but it doesnt seem to work...

3. Hi, I never had any problems using Windows Explorer to just click on folders using the right-mouse button (and keep holding the button down), then drop the dragged folders over the targeted folder icon (by releasing the right-mouse button), and finally just selecting Copy Here from the context menu that shows up once the mouse button is released (very basic Windows 7 Family Edition here, nothing fancy at all).

Are you sure you're logged-in as Administrator?

4. yeah definitely. im pretty sure yr mod will work fine (i downloaded hockenheim from here & it worked) but i never got the 2014 mod working for some reason. nbd tho. thanks

5. I just tested it here (I have a mix of both Luna's and Mr. Pibb's versions, but the pit-perches and garages align with those of Mr. Pibb's one). I downloaded my mod here, un-zipped it, and just copied the Mr. Pibb's version tracks folder to f12013 and it worked right away.

I don't know why it would not work for everybody who has any of these two mods installed. :unsure:

Edit to everyone trying: If your team's pit-perch doesn't align with the garage position you're in after copying one of this mod's version (for example, if your pit-perch crew is not wearing the correct uniforms), try copying the other version (and it should work).