Resource icon

Tracks Singapore Track Update for 2014-Season Mods 2014-09-22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Salut Gilles submitted a new resource:

Singapore Track Update for 2014-Season Mods - Circuit layout 2014 approximation with brighter sectors (3) concrete walls!

SINGAPORE CIRCUIT 2014-LIKE TRACK UPDATE
WITH A LITTLE BRIGHTER SECTORS CONCRETE WALLS
(No motor sound, LQ-image video-screen capture of 1ST lap at the Overview tab.)
= MAKE BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT Program files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f12013\tracks\circuits\singapore files.

=> Backups of original files are also provided in the backup folder.

Open the 2014 mod folder you have installed (either G. Luna's or Mr. Pibb's 2014 Season mod)

Copy the tracks...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
is there a guide or article about mod folders/modding CM games? ive tried the luna mod a few times by just copying it on top of the games directory & letting it overwrite but it doesnt seem to work...

Hi, I never had any problems using Windows Explorer to just click on folders using the right-mouse button (and keep holding the button down), then drop the dragged folders over the targeted folder icon (by releasing the right-mouse button), and finally just selecting Copy Here from the context menu that shows up once the mouse button is released (very basic Windows 7 Family Edition here, nothing fancy at all).

Are you sure you're logged-in as Administrator?

Last edited:
yeah definitely. im pretty sure yr mod will work fine (i downloaded hockenheim from here & it worked) but i never got the 2014 mod working for some reason. nbd tho. thanks

I just tested it here (I have a mix of both Luna's and Mr. Pibb's versions, but the pit-perches and garages align with those of Mr. Pibb's one). I downloaded my mod here, un-zipped it, and just copied the Mr. Pibb's version tracks folder to f12013 and it worked right away.

I don't know why it would not work for everybody who has any of these two mods installed. :unsure:

Edit to everyone trying: If your team's pit-perch doesn't align with the garage position you're in after copying one of this mod's version (for example, if your pit-perch crew is not wearing the correct uniforms), try copying the other version (and it should work).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back