1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Singapore league race is postponed to 5th October

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valter Ostman, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

All drivers are OK with waiting for Nicolai to return.
    That was in the last minute:) Thanks Jim for stalking McCradic.

2. What, postponed. :(

3. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

check the save nico appeal thread georgios, weve obviously forgot about you :( oops, if your fine to race on the 5th of october then stick your name down, its to help nico as hes on holiday and wouldve missed the race.

4. Ash, my hopes of making it to the race are now over as even on the 5th of October I have a race in an other league. -.-

5. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I'm very sorry Georgios. I made a mistake when I used the results for Monza as a reference. There will be a practice race tonight instead of the official race.

6. Just to inform you all, I have only read this thread and the "save nico appeal" thread. I will not read the rest until after I have seen the recording of the F1 race when I get home this weekend.

I have made a good job of not seeing any results from last weekends race so that I can enjoy some nice f1 action when I get home, therefore I am very careful not to see anything at all that could ruin the illusion of seeing the race "live" one week after :)

I do not think I will be able to check this forum again until Friday, so until then, adios Amigos :)

7. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

ha, ha! Good luck mate. Hope you don't hear anything about it until you're home. :)

8. It worked out perfectly, I got to see the race without knowing anything :) (although i might have suspected that Vettel would win as he always do :) )

9. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

At the end Button was on a Montreal mission :) that was fun to watch.

10. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Damm traffic got in the way:frown:

I hope Mclaren and Ferrari close the gap with next years cars, 5 way title battles seem so long ago now:frown:

Jim