Singapore league race is postponed to 5th October

check the save nico appeal thread georgios, weve obviously forgot about you :( oops, if your fine to race on the 5th of october then stick your name down, its to help nico as hes on holiday and wouldve missed the race.

check the save nico appeal thread georgios, weve obviously forgot about you :( oops, if your fine to race on the 5th of october then stick your name down, its to help nico as hes on holiday and wouldve missed the race.
Ash, my hopes of making it to the race are now over as even on the 5th of October I have a race in an other league. -.-

Just to inform you all, I have only read this thread and the "save nico appeal" thread. I will not read the rest until after I have seen the recording of the F1 race when I get home this weekend.

I have made a good job of not seeing any results from last weekends race so that I can enjoy some nice f1 action when I get home, therefore I am very careful not to see anything at all that could ruin the illusion of seeing the race "live" one week after :)

I do not think I will be able to check this forum again until Friday, so until then, adios Amigos :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 431 39.6%