1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Singapore lap time way too fast

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by KnuckleheadFIN, Dec 6, 2014.

1. I was just driving career mode with Lotus in Singapore and I qualified on pole by almost 1,5 seconds over Rosberg with a 1:44.886. In comparison the 2014 pole lap by Hamilton was 1:45.681 and Lotus' best lap was 1:47.812, nearly three seconds slower than my lap. I decided to test what I could do in a Mercedes in Time Trial and after just a few laps, I did a 1:41.703. I could probably improve on that too, because I did no more than five laps and didn't try to improve after setting that lap time. I didn't even use any setups, not even quick setups.

I haven't been anywhere near this pace on any other track and usually I've strugled to make the top 10. Has anyone else had this problem or am I just faster around Singapore than other tracks?

2. I'm super quick at Singapore too, easy to push around that track compared to the AI who take it a bit more cautiously for some reason... Maybe a mod can help this issue?