1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmets Singapore Helmet Hamilton 1.0

Lewis hamilton Special helmet Singapore 2013

1. mmpaw37 submitted a new resource:

LEWIS HAMILTON 2013 SINGAPORE HELMET, By MMPAW37. - Lewis hamilton Special helmet Singapore 2013

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 8
  2. thanks for sharing!
  3. Added pics to description although they were on the resource part :S Weird....

Anyway, done :) :thumbsup:
  4. Thanks, have anyone noticed that last year helmets works for F1 2103? :)
  5. Wait, this is only to replace Hamilton's yellow helmet with this, man I want to wear this helmet in career
  6. Yup, but ML2166 stated before that the ones with fins might case some problems. I've been playing with some of Supla's helmets, which look great in game still.
  7. They will cause problems to the main many preview but only if you copy the files from "frontend" folder...If you only use gen files they work like a charm :)
  8. ML's helmets also seem to work for F1 2013 which is GREAT news !
  9. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Simple solution to helmets....not ideal though, get at the database and turn all the fins off.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. how do i Install helmets in f1 2013?
  11. Hey great work !
    Could you please do me a little favour?
    Could you make a version of this helmets with grey mercedes coloured gloves and the puma logos in black ? would be awesome...
  12. which gen does it replaced?
  13. It doesn't replace a gen, only a helmet that AI Hamilton is wearing in the game...You can't use it
  14. [​IMG] can such a helmet for jenson batton