Resource icon

Tracks Singapore GP Modern DRS 2016-09-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Paulo Gomes submitted a new resource:

Singapore GP Modern DRS - Rfactor Modern version of Marina Bay for AMS

A simply conversion of a original rfactor track, created by WCP. With the only purpose of providing the modern layout (2015/16) of Marina Bay for the AMS f1 fans like myself. I just did a few tweaks to have better brightness, road feeling and a functional DRS.

This is a rfactor track, so don't expect reiza standards.

Cars mod: simrace.su F1 2016 rss (beta0.9)
20160917101709_1.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Hi Hotty, thank you for your words, but non of this is my work. This probably the best version of Marina Bay available for Rfactor, and was done WCP - Series , I simply changed some numbers in the files to have a functional modern layout with drs in AMS. WCP - Series are officially moving to AMS, so there is a bright future for f1 fans.

@bobthecow you can donwload the skins pack's for the original reiza models in extremefactor.es, they have skin packs from different years of F1, or donwload the f1 rss automobilista mod, that uses reiza original physics but with 2016 real models.

Your version is not exactly a later version.. in fact is the old layout, with the chicane before the Anderson Bridge. The version I uploaded is the modern layout, that is being used again this year. But thank you for the tip.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back