Singapore GP Debrief: Dominant Vettel makes it three in 2015

All Vettel fans are funny :D

You are telling us that you haven't seen such performance for like 17 years ... while Lewis was doing that for like 2 seasons now :D and Vettel himself before :p

Mercedes was absent this weekend, it's normal that N°2 takes its place, but it doesn't make of Ferrari N°1 :rolleyes:

I dont know why it sounds funny to you but thats what literally happened

@Bram But yet he has to beat Sainz. Since on a good, clear day, Sainz has the upper hand for now. Max isnt that much worse though, but its clearly not better.
At the moment Max is beating Carlos with 30 against 11 points. At the finish line, there the points are given. There is the candy. Max had eaten a lot of it.

I must say, I disagree here.
I remember seeing a comparaison of laptimes at Bahrain between Lewis and Vettel. I was constantly hearing about the Ferrari having more understeer
why Vettel is ahead sometimes are the conditions suiting Ferrari as they can save the tyres better. Singapore was probably just a one-off race, as Mercedes had no pace
And Bahrain was how long ago? There have been upgrades since then. For both teams, yes. Yeah, that Ferrari had some serious understeer at Singapore. Oh, wait, that was the Mercs. Mercedes was thoroughly thrashed in Singapore. yet Lewis thought he had the pace to catch the Ferrari. Or perhaps he was just posturing. Or perhaps delusional? Ferrari=Best car, Mercedes=best power unit. Lastly, there have been three "One Offs" this season. For the record, of course.

Edit: Also, lets not forget that the Mercedes also has brake gremlins. Not sure if that played a part in the Singapore race, but that track is hell on brakes.

• Deleted member 205301

For me one thing is certain... : Vettel killed Alonso. (As hamilton did in 2007)
...and...do i have to talk about kimi ? :)

Dennis' McLaren killed Alonso. Fernando said once that he would ask for a light car in qualification, no refueling was allowed between qualy and race, so he would put that car on pole and win the race for them. What gave McLaren to Alonso: a HEAVY car. They NEVER listen to Alonso. All was focussed around their new talent Hamilton. In every qualification there were agreements in what order they would do their runs. In Hungary the agreements were broken by Hamilton, which prompted Alonso to ruin Hamiltons last run as a pay back. And who got the **** from all F1 fans??? Alonso!! What did McLaren? Nothing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back