1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Singapore 'Cuts'

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Lee Morris, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Hi all, just wanted to clear some things up... as its a street track.. can i ask.. there are few areas where white lines dictate the track... i think one area is turn 7 the left hander...

just wondered if this will be changed or if we could clarify to avoid a repeat of hockenheim lol cheers
  2. There will be an update which should solve the problems. So long 2 wheels on track :)
  3. ah ok :)
  4. Sami Pesari

Sami Pesari
    Premium Member

about update: you should check t1 that anticut is just brutal
  5. +1 Sami, that is a bit silly to be honest We need a bit of leverage if we do cut as its pretty easy to cut that corner as its hard braking and a fast corner. Could cause problems in the race aswell
  6. Imagine someone stucks there at the start.... haha, no one would be able to avoid it :p
  7. I took that bump at speed by accident and my engine blew one wheel came off and I was thrown like 100 feet in the air xD Pretty spectacular
  8. yeah ala melbourne me too:(
  9. just checked it and yes this needs changing.. its not a case of dont hit it.. its a case of if your squeezed onto it.. lol.. horrific !