F1 2012 Since they always cheap us on tracks we should make a petition to add Jerez

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I can't be the only one driven to near madness by the tiny selection of tracks...I remember reading a long time ago (before F1 2010) that they were planning on adding classic F1 cars eventually (and maybe some tracks?)

Either way we should get Jerez since it is currently F1 relevant they can't say it doesn't belong in the game.

Yeah. I think it should be a track where you can use it in Time Trial or something like that.
The reason for lack of tracks is they only have the licence for F1 tracks in that season.
A licence for other tracks will cost more.

What about a pre-season test at Jerez, which could then calibrate the AI speed according to yours? Other tracks will obviously be different bu it's still better than shooting in the dark by choosing a difficulty level.
Or they could do that at Abu Dhabi since they have the young drivers' test there. Then have the one test at Jerez and 2 at Catalunya where you do R&D laps to develop the car. You could even have it set so that you can choose when to launch the car (test 1, 2 or 3).

I like the idea of starting your career in Abu Dhabi. First you pick a team (probably being limited to the backmarkers) and do some laps in their car. Then after the session the game will select assists and difficulty based on how well you did (Shift 2 did something like this). You can change the assists or redo your laps to get a different evaluation. Then you can participate in pre-season testing with the team, but you could skip it if you wanted to, but this would cause the team to fall behind the others. This would be fun for F1 fans. For people who want to jump right into the race, there's Grand Prix mode.

Yup, why? Are you thinking about achievements dependent on achievements from one of the previous games?
I think all the data necessary for such an import is already stored in the savegame files - keyword: career statistics already in the game :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%