SimXperience Accuforce wheel

IIRC, the team at Sim Experience have stated that the target retail price is just under $2000 USD. I think that info came from the iRacing forum.

ISR just interviewed them about this new wheel:

price point: under $2000 (somewhere between $1000 - $2000 was all that was said, probably closer to 2)
release date: 2014 (no sooner than Q3)

Last edited:
I hope they don't trick us by releasing a
wheelbase which is 'reasonably' priced
and then releasing expensive rims
It'd be nice if they'd offer a good quality option and a very high quality option with all the bells and whistles. That way, people can decide what fits their budget while staying within the product line. Perhaps they could join forces with an existing wheel maker to offer multiple styles/versions to round out the catalog.

It'd be nice if they'd offer a good quality option and a very high quality option with all the bells and whistles. That way, people can decide what fits their budget while staying within the product line. Perhaps they could join forces with an existing wheel maker to offer multiple styles/versions to round out the catalog.

that would be kickass! :inlove:

That and stick a standard bolt pattern on it; people are going to want to use genuine wheels on it, may as well accomodate it easily.

I was just talking about this wheel with someone who was at the irace4life seminar this weekend. Supposedly, everyone who touches this wheel says it's the greatest thing ever, blessed by Jesus, etc. I'd buy one, but I fear that such a purchase would be quickly followed by divorce papers.

I was just talking about this wheel with someone who was at the irace4life seminar this weekend. Supposedly, everyone who touches this wheel says it's the greatest thing ever, blessed by Jesus, etc. I'd buy one, but I fear that such a purchase would be quickly followed by divorce papers.
I agree, going to have to get the seat mover first then wait for the aftershock to pass from the wife. I see new jewellery in my wife's horizon! lol

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
ah any more info bout it? price, release date...

Unfortunately, not much more info-nothing definite to do with price or release. He did say the wheel can put out 30 newton-meters of force, or roughly twice that of a real-life IndyCar...:O_o:

He also said the price will probably be in the ECCI range, but that's what we're all expecting, anyway.

I agree, going to have to get the seat mover first then wait for the aftershock to pass from the wife. I see new jewellery in my wife's horizon! lol

Same here. Some people say that sim racing is a way to race cheaply...but there is no such thing as cheap racing;)

Unfortunately, not much more info-nothing definite to do with price or release. He did say the wheel can put out 30 newton-meters of force, or roughly twice that of a real-life IndyCar...:O_o:

well such compare to realife example are always a bit strange.. because in realife the force is produced by mechanical physical connections... because there isn't a limit for the force...

for example is it quite as strong as a indycar wheel in a straight line.. or quite as strong when it hits the wall with over 340kmh

and for an answer for the bodnar wheel why would someone want such forces... first to recreate forces as close as possible to reallife no matter which car is simulated...
and second.. for the headroom... so you can run high forces and still have enough headroom for bumps and such stuff without clipping..

but 30nm doesn't sound bad :D ,,,

I am also highly interested how the accuforce wheel will turn out...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.2%