FM4 simulation Steering

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
has anybody tried this yet. i have and its a lot of fun and hard work, also good for drifting as well, you really feel the understeer and oversteer of the car, im never going back to normal, this is just too much fun

with the simulation steering the output using the wheel seems to be much more responsive but also can leave you with a lot of understeer in tricky situations, i have tried without the Sim steering but IMO the cars become sloppy in the corners and dont do what i want, but using the controller i have barely noticed the difference with the option on or off though, saying that i hardly use the controller to race anyway

It means steering will feel more true to life. You will feel understeer,oversteer better, hence like driving a real car. Cars will feel more squirrely but now you are feeling the true response of whatever car you are driving. Bottom line,it won't feel arcadish.

I've heard of trailbraking but what is braking line?:tongue::D
H,

I believe it is the super imposed line the game creates on the track to show the ideal driving line and is green to suggest throttle and red to suggest brake. IMO, its a useful training aid but no more, but some folks like to use it constantly.

Personally, due to space limitations, its the XBOX360 controller for me (using button Configuration 6) with all aids off, simulation steering and only the auto-clutch to make the manual gear changes a little less stressful, lol.

:cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back