1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

simulation mode?

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by ozm8ey, Nov 3, 2016.

1. ozm8ey

ozm8ey
    Premium Member

Hello guys I'm finding having the game on simulation mode is almost impossible. Basically when you land a jump the car spins out pretty much everytime. It feels harder than dirt rally. Anyone else?

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

You using a wheel? I wouldn't even bother with simulation mode if using a gamepad.

3. ozm8ey

ozm8ey
    Premium Member

yeah im using fanatec csr. on pc btw

4. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Ahh. For me I don't bother with simulation mode even with my wheel. It doesn't make things more real, it just makes things more twitchy/over sensitive under certain conditions - my IRL car isn't twitchy/over sensitive :)

5. Ya I noticed the same thing in certain situations. I'm not sure if it was simulation mode that put things over the top. I changed the car setup dramatically and it helped alittle, but it still seems the out-of-controllness when landing jumps is still difficult. I did notice the off road vehicles handled things better, which is the way it should be. Still alittle weird but........ :)