Resource icon

Skins SimTex-TireFactory-Megapack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im such a noob, where do I drop the files? do I drop them in here?
content\cars\lotus_exos_125_s1\skins\"car name"

Or do I put them elsewhere?

Im such a noob, where do I drop the files? do I drop them in here?
content\cars\lotus_exos_125_s1\skins\"car name"

Or do I put them elsewhere?
just place them in all the lotus t125 skins then when you race they all have the same tires , i will be releasing the full pack later just having something to munch first :thumbsup:

This is pretty cool :D
I wanted to ask you are correct colors automaticaly assigned to correct tire compound when you select it? that would be really cool if it were possible.

This is pretty cool :D
I wanted to ask you are correct colors automaticaly assigned to correct tire compound when you select it? that would be really cool if it were possible.
I Was studying that myself last night if it was possible , I plan on looking into it a little more ,
But I think that when building the car you would need to make all the maps for the tires within the .kn5 file and also change some settings within the game itself ,
I think we will have to wait until the DevTools come out for people to create all the cars on there own :thumbsup:

Very nice! Thanks for the work, I'm at work now but will have to update to the new version later today. Very nice addition to the new liveries:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%