• This Website Is Not For Sale
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins SimTex-TireFactory-Megapack 1.0

350MB Tire Pack + PSD Template , !!

1. chargingcar submitted a new resource:

Lotus T125 , Pirelli Tires - 0.1 Tires Mod Still WIP!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
  2. Nice Addition

3. Im such a noob, where do I drop the files? do I drop them in here?
    content\cars\lotus_exos_125_s1\skins\"car name"

Or do I put them elsewhere?

4. just place them in all the lotus t125 skins then when you race they all have the same tires , i will be releasing the full pack later just having something to munch first :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 2
  5. Thank you! Looking forward to the full pack :D

6. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

What's new in the update?

7. in the video m8:thumbsup:

8. This is pretty cool :D
    I wanted to ask you are correct colors automaticaly assigned to correct tire compound when you select it? that would be really cool if it were possible.

9. I Was studying that myself last night if it was possible , I plan on looking into it a little more ,
    But I think that when building the car you would need to make all the maps for the tires within the .kn5 file and also change some settings within the game itself ,
    I think we will have to wait until the DevTools come out for people to create all the cars on there own :thumbsup:

10. Keith_G

Keith_G
    Premium

Very nice! Thanks for the work, I'm at work now but will have to update to the new version later today. Very nice addition to the new liveries:thumbsup:

11. Does not work on Abarth 500 EsseEsse