1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins SimTex-TireFactory-Megapack 1.0

350MB Tire Pack + PSD Template , !!

1. chargingcar submitted a new resource:

Lotus T125 , Pirelli Tires - 0.1 Tires Mod Still WIP!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
  2. Nice Addition

3. Im such a noob, where do I drop the files? do I drop them in here?
    content\cars\lotus_exos_125_s1\skins\"car name"

Or do I put them elsewhere?

4. just place them in all the lotus t125 skins then when you race they all have the same tires , i will be releasing the full pack later just having something to munch first :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 2
  5. Thank you! Looking forward to the full pack :D

6. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

What's new in the update?

8. in the video m8:thumbsup:

9. This is pretty cool :D
    I wanted to ask you are correct colors automaticaly assigned to correct tire compound when you select it? that would be really cool if it were possible.

10. I Was studying that myself last night if it was possible , I plan on looking into it a little more ,
    But I think that when building the car you would need to make all the maps for the tires within the .kn5 file and also change some settings within the game itself ,
    I think we will have to wait until the DevTools come out for people to create all the cars on there own :thumbsup:

11. Keith_G

Keith_G
    Premium Member

Very nice! Thanks for the work, I'm at work now but will have to update to the new version later today. Very nice addition to the new liveries:thumbsup:

12. Does not work on Abarth 500 EsseEsse