SimSyncPro problem

Ihab Abbas

Premium
When I open the SimSyncPro it says All servers are down or no Internet connection,!! but I have the connection!! so does the servers down really or what?

I dont have FSR installed so cant check. But looks indeed your not running the newest version and the auto update didnt work. You redownloaded everything again. Symsync and ini file?
Had the same issue last nights with the V8's downloaded the ini file again and replaced it and it worked.

Ihab,

*Make sure that your Firewall isn't blocking SimSync (an easy way to test this is to disable your firewall completely and then try to run SimSync again. Just don't forget to re-enable it again straight away)

*In SimSync, turn the option 'Prefer Main Server' on

*In SimSync, make sure the connection type is set to FTP

You have got the SimSync.exe in a fresh rFactor install folder yeah?

Ok mate I did every thing as you said but the version I got after updating the SimSync was old don't know why!! But let me ask, I have to SimSyncPro installed in 2 separate rFactor folders one for FSR2011 and one for GPVWC could that make any conflict?

Ok mate I did every thing as you said but the version I got after updating the SimSync was old don't know why!!

I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean the version of the FSR 2011 Mod that SimSync is downloading is not the current version? Or do you mean SimSync itself is not the latest version? It should be v3.5.2.3

Having 2 different rFactor installations each with SimSync shouldn't cause any conflict, as long as the two rFactor folders are completely separate.

Hmm...I really have no idea then what the problem is. It sounds like your system is blocking SimSync from accessing the internet.

Are you the administrator on your computer? Switching Windows Firewall off in the control panel makes no difference?

Can anyone else help out?

I used to have kind of similar problem. Probably was because something had deleted some files from my registry that were needed for SimSync to find the servers or w/e. I talked to Achim Ennenbach and still didn't find a solution.
Eventually I just formatted my HD and put on a new installation of Windows.

I used to have kind of similar problem. Probably was because something had deleted some files from my registry that were needed for SimSync to find the servers or w/e. I talked to Achim Ennenbach and still didn't find a solution.
Eventually I just formatted my HD and put on a new installation of Windows.

I allready sent him an email 10 hours ago but still no replay yet and I posted in SimSyncPro forums and hope to find any help.

Ivar you mean you still have the problem or you fine now?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%