1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimSyncPro connection failed

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Will Marquez, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Decided to run SimSyncPro just now and update my FSR install for the WT race this weekend and I received this message.

"Connection failed, Are you connected to the internet?.. Error message 530 Login Authentication Failed"

Anybody else have any problems updating? Or is it just me?
  2. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

I'm having exactly the same issue
  3. No problems here atm.
  4. I am having a different problem:

Unable to load series list!
    Error 2025

The index (based in cero) must be bigger or equal to cero and minor thant the argument list size

Please help, i need update game for this night race
  5. My Sync is running as usual.
  6. No problems here.
  7. no problems here

i had this problem last night, i solved it updating the simsincro (just after launch the program it ask you about donwload the latest version or not)
  8. as i said in a thread i made, im also having this problem. Same as Will and Simon. and i really hope it gets fixed soon or else im gonna flip
  9. You need to update to version 3.0 (see attachment)
    ...or simply use the auto-updater on launch, if you haven't done so yet. 3.0 is out since a month already.

If it still doesn't work, mark the box "prefer main server".

Attached Files:

10. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

Got it working again. Make sure that you also have 'Prefer Main Server' checked on.
  11. Clicked on "Prefer Main Server" and its updating now.

Thanks! :)
  12. im guessing servers are down I cant get to update now?
  13. me too... sucks coz right now is the only time i can really test a little bit during the week. cant win.. lol
  14. know the feeling mate i have week off for birthday so all week exept thurs I could do testing but cant
  15. Guys whats going on? only a week between races and the updater doesnt work..
  16. thanks dennis
  17. seems to be back working now thanks dennis
  18. Not working for me either.
    Just says to contact series admin.
  19. The simsync servers are up again, so the tool should work again (haven't tried on my race pc yet).