'SimShaker - Wheels' support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Andre=

Andre
Here you can get help with "SimShaker - Wheels" issues and questions.

SimShaker - Wheels is a mediation software between a supported car simulation game and Gametrix JetSeat or well known Buttckicker hardware to provide immersing event driven vibration FXs (special effects).
Currently supported PC titles: iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, rFactor 2, DiRT Rally, Project CARS, Project CARS2, ETS2, ATS, F1 2016/2017 and RRRE.
Currently supported console titles: F1 2016.

Last edited:
Hey Andre...I keep getting a popup from Windows saying "USB device not recognized" and my Jetseat quits working. Still says Jetseat OK in the SSW software but no vibrations. Also sometimes having trouble getting it to connect right when I start.,

Upvote 0
Hey Ryan,
if JetSeat doesn't work properly SSW can not work properly as well.
If your JetSeat connected to USB via cord or hub, please, try to connect it directly into PC.
If no luck, we can replace JetSeat remote control unit under the warranty in your case.

>> Also sometimes having trouble getting it to connect right when I start.,
I do not understand this part of your message. Could you please explain?

Upvote 0
Hey Andre...I keep getting a popup from Windows saying "USB device not recognized" and my Jetseat quits working. Still says Jetseat OK in the SSW software but no vibrations. Also sometimes having trouble getting it to connect right when I start.,
Besides what Andre wrote, try plugging it into USB2.0 (if not already), check the connectors near the control unit, and check if the motherboard chipset drivers are up to date. ;)

Upvote 0
I have what appears to be not an usual problem. After a Google search others are having similar issues. With the latest update from Win 10 when Sim Shaker loads in Project Cars 2 it forces the game to minimize (alt tab) and the game can not be expanded. I can play the game as long as I don't alt-tab but can't use the JetSeat because Project Cars will not expand to full screen. Is there anyway to change the sequencing and load Sim Shaker before the game loads. Thanks

Upvote 0
Yes, there is a way,
please, press on Manual Start button of SimShaker - Wheels-Launcher window before you start the game. Make sure that a right preset is chosen.

Upvote 0
Mr Latte, signman,
you are pushing too hard on me. Please, slow down.

Previously you added some fixes or additions "much quicker" than anyone expected.
So nobody here is expecting you to do things immediately or to a dated schedule but only request or make recommendations for you to consider.

SSW is at a point, with a few fixes and improvements that would make it potentially the best tactile solution for sim racers and tactile enthusiasts on the market.

With these in place we can further develop effects and get better immersion all round. You yourself would reap the benefits with increased sales....

Upvote 0
Really interesting thread. I've just bought a Buttkicker Gamer2 kit, and I was not happy with all the audio being pushed to it. Bought (!) simvibe as lots of people seemed to think it was the best utility. I'm not sure it is. I've grabbed this and will try it on a trial tonight. If its decent I'll purchase Andre, as I love community engagement, and you are very visible here, which is fantastic.

I can't get Simvibe to run Project Cars 2 in VR mode, so I'll let you know how I get on with Simshaker Wheels.

Looking forward to it.

Upvote 0
I can't get this to work on Rfactor2, I have ticked the integration box, copied the files into the rf2 plugin folder, clicked "on" in the game, but it still doesn't work :(
I've just re-checked on my PC with Steam version of rFactor 2, it works fine.
What's your version of SimShaker - Wheels?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back