Simrig on the cheap: what would you do?

Hi guys,

Let me first run all the fun: "I would save up to buy a better one" is NOT an option here ;)

So, my rig is an old, self build thing and it is not doing well together with the 20Nm wheel that it is trying to support right now.
I do have a bit of money to spend, but the thing I'm about to propose here, is stretching it a bit already. You don't have to have pity on me, but my wife and I are saving up for 'something big' we just have to handle and that is going well; a lot more money is just not to set aside for this.
So; it is this or nothing mainly for me.

This is it :)
Now I did my homework and I've seen a guy using it with a Moza 9 Nm at full torque. He said you better not use it with more torque.
Here is the thing: my wheel does not go over 50% in any game......due to health issues, I am not about to do so either.
The base IS heavier though.
But the sidewards play and/or wobble he had: I can only dream of.
That, on my rig at this moment, is not measured in inches even, but in feet(!!)
I think it is about 1,5 feet moving, its that bad.

So, I can buy this rig here in the Netherlands for 379 euro, without seat. My seat is very nice, so I will build that one on there.

My thoughts are: it IS better that what I have now and a very rigid rig is just not in the cards.
To me, it seems clear, but are there any other thoughts or things I have missed in my search or thoughts?

P.S. Making a rig myself is also out of the question due to the same health issues.

In this price range that would be my recomendation:

Much stiffer, way more versatile and from a dutch company with good customer service and excellent quality. The profiles I got from them are spotless and clean, not one chip.

Drawback would be a slightly more intricate assembly with the advantage of versatility and future proofing. Though I assembled my rig (160/40) on my own a second person can be very helpfull at times.

Be aware that sim rigs are bulky and heavy, so check delivery fees :(

Thank you for your reply and the link!
Well, that is doable too. Sad they are not in stock right now, but its worth waiting for.

Edit:
I thought I could pick it up even, but there is a mailadres with ".nl" and the real adres in Poland.
Doesn't really matter, but I doubt they are in business? All rig are sold out :(

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong; maybe I can pick it up somewhere; I didn't have contact with them yet.
But I thought Poland; maybe not possible.
They look out of business though.
I will keep an eye on them, that's for sure!

Are we talking about the same company?

Alux.PNG

Yes, we are. Must be; I followed your link ;)
But there is "profile" and "profiel", get the same site on both.
Why, do you see something different there?
On my end: all is out of stock and scroll down, there you see on the right the Polish adres with a Dutch email, right?

OK, missed the polish home adress.

but I can assure that I collected my rig parts in Brüggen near roermond, probably that´s their local ware house.
And about the zero stock question:
these rigs are probably cut to order, so i´d advise to, contact them after christmas

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.