SimRacn | Offical Support Thread

Thought it might be better to give these their own thread instead of in Will's until i can get my web site up and running. Right now the lead time has been avg about 8 weeks. Working on getting that back down a bit.

Possibly other wheels as well. i have the bolt circle dimensions for the chilicoke adapter, ECCI has a couple of different sizes, but not hard to work with. If you have the bolt hole circle size, i can make a wheel to fit it.

Effective Feb 5th 2011 I have had to raise prices due to costs.

Are you looking for a custom wheel for your G25 / G27 steering wheel to make your racing easier and more immersive? I have various styles and sizes of custom plexiglass wheels to do just that. The pictures are of standard wheels, but the button placement can be moved around to accommodate your preferences. The number of button, switch and encoder pockets can also be adjusted to your preference. Wheel bodies are painted gloss black with clear grips unless specified otherwise.. All wheel prices are for the wheels alone, it does NOT include any electronics. Electronics are sold seperately, I purchase them from Leo Bodnar and install upon request. I can get less expensive buttons as an option, but are not the quality of Leo's knitter buttons. One other option is 3D Carbon Fiber vinyl overlay. Another is airbrushed designs. The 3D CF and custom airbrushing are at additional costs.
I can also make the wheels so that they will fit with the chilicoke adapter.

The standard formula wheels are 10 5/8" wide (270mm), can be increased to 11 1/4" wide (286mm) at no extra charge. At this time the styles are Formula, Redbull type with a display, Redbull type without a display, Williams style, Le Mans style and an open bottom formula style. These wheels can be pocketed for either an sli-m or sli-pro type board.

GT style wheels are 12 5/8" wide (320mm)

14" diameter round wheels. (smaller diameter upon request, Pricing upon request)

Various styles of plates to go behind or on top of a wheel. Two are 3/4" (19.05mm) thick plates, the other is a 1" (25.4mm) pocketed plate for the stock g25 wheel. The wheel sits down inside a cutout with the button, switch and display raised up. The pocketed plates also have a back on them to hide the electonics.

Average completion time is 3-4 weeks from date of order. If finished sooner, it will be shipped upon receipt of any balance due.

1. Open top basic wheel = $150.00 US
2. GT style = $175.00 US
3. 14" round (oval racing) = $170.00 US
4. all Formula style = $250.00 US This includes the Redbull type, Williams style, and open bottom style
5. Redbull w/no display = $225.00 US
6. SLI-M or Pro plate = $65.00 US
7. Pocketed plates = $125.00 US (flat topped this style 100.00 US)
8. Shipping and Handling = $20.00 US except for the larger 14" wheel, that is $25.00

International, overnight or express shipments at current rates. International shipping has been averaging $50.00 US, will quote prior to order.

PARTS;
Parts for the pro board,
12 knitter buttons, 4 rotary switches, 2 push type rotary encoders, wiring harness and shipping from Leo Bodnar.
Prices avg about 350.00-360.00 US depending on exchange rate.

Parts for the M board,
2 push type rotary encoders, 10 knitter buttons.
Prices avg about 216.00 US

Wiring service = $55.00 US
ADD-ONS
on/off/on momentary toggle switch = $8.00
3d Carbon Fiber vinyl = $35.00 US
purple led's w/chrome holder = $4.00
Color coded knobs = $4.00 US each plus shipping if bought seperate. color choices are Red, White, Blue, Green and Yellow.

If you have a design shape you like that is different than what is shown, I will try to work with you to come to an agreeable similarity so as not to copy the original design. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. My philosophy is that the only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

Email contact is simracn@gmail.com Paypal payment info upon request and order.

Attachments

• Formula II.jpg
    Formula II.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 689
  • Pocketed Pro plate.jpg
    Pocketed Pro plate.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2,931
  • GT Style with blk grip and plate.jpg
    GT Style with blk grip and plate.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 672
  • Formula open bottom.jpg
    Formula open bottom.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 564
  • Momo plate.jpg
    Momo plate.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 791
  • Wheel Styles.jpg
    Wheel Styles.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 697
Hello all, Things really getting hecktic as getting set to move in the next two weeks. Still looking like mid to late april for new orders, but will update if that can be sooner. Thank you for your patience.

Eric, who is helping with, well, getting my web site going, is asking for higher res pictures from people who have bought one of my wheel. A majority of mine have been from my iPhone, which is not that high of quality. If you have bought a wheel and can take a higher res pic with a white background and maybe send a short review or any comments, it would be greatly appreciated. can send to my email and will forward them on. simracn@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Upvote 0
wow, what a mess! finally in the new place, after many delays and 'interesting' problems, but will not suffer everyone with the details. The shed we got is a 8x12, but we should have gone to the main office and checked things out there originally. We did that yesterday to complete some paperwork and found one that will work MUCH better, plus its already insulated and finished off inside with and AC unit. so hopefully will be swapping that out this coming weekend.
So between getting everything unpacked and resetup, will be finishing the cpl of wheels had prior to moving. So am getting closer to being able to take orders again.

Upvote 0
Hello all, the web site is up. http://simracnwheels.com I am still tyeing up a few loose ends and getting my work shed setup. I thought it would be good if ppl could look through the site. I hope you enjoy it.

One thing i do need to mention and will need to be adding to the site, is that i do have a 40 hr a week day job, so i do not have the luxury of working on my wheels full time as of yet. that is part of the reason for the length of manufacturing. It also depends on how many wheels i have in the que as to how soon i can get to new orders.

I do want to thank all who have complimented, and or bought a wheel or two and or a plate from me. Your business is much appreciated. I am still looking to be back in full swing by mid to end of this month.

Upvote 0
woohoo!!! gratz on getting the site up and running. i havent forgotten about you man but i dont have any better quality camera than my iphone and it just simply wont do your wheel justice. for anyone on the fence, Charlie is the man and you wont get better service anywhere!

Upvote 0
oh i dont know about that...... him havin' all the good jobs :) i get to see all of them, and i truely enjoy making 'em

Thank you all for the compliments! Much appreciated.

Upvote 0
hello all, an update on my site. it is now open and orders can be submitted, but please remember that i also have a day job, so my work time is nights and weekends.
The est shipping time is 6-8 weeks due to the quantity of wheels being processed and parts aquasition.

Thank you again to those who have purchased and or shown interest in my wheels.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back