1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured SimRacingEXPO 2014 has announced two more exhibitors

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Ryan Ogurek, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

header.jpg
    With SimRacingEXPO 2014 just a few days away, event organiser ADAC Mittelrhein e.V. has announced the addition of two more exhibitors: The Motorsport Simulator Company and MPM-Sportscars.

"We are delighted to have two more big simulator manufacturers on board - the Motorsport Simulator Company and MPM-Sportscars," commented Marc Hennerici of ADAC Mittelrhein e.V.. "The range of different simulators is what makes the SimRacingEXPO such a special event. It enables professionals and amateurs to explore the whole spectrum of sim racing opportunities."

Both companies focus on professional racing simulators, used to lower training costs and risks for both amateur and professional racing teams.

If you can attend the SimRacingEXPO 2014, which takes place September 20th-21st at the Nurburgring alongside the Blancpain Endurance Series, you can try out these simulators and more.

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. I'm comming there saturday, Ryan do You have the schedule of whole event?

3. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Can someone PLEASE for the love of Odin live blog from this event on RD!?

5. Yuri

Yuri
    Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp

@Bram Hengeveld

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

No live blog from me :) Going to have a good time and enjoy the BES :) Will report afterwards as internet and racing circuits don't go along very well :)

7. @Bram Hengeveld, as long as said report is accompanied by sweet pictures of the hottest stuff, and no, not the booth babes... I will be pleased. :) Pity i can't go myself but work schedules are not permitting it right now.

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Ramon van Rijn has he photogear with him so I am sure he'll make some nice shots for the site :thumbsup:

9. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Babe shots coming up :) yes sir