Simracing rigs

Right, I'm gonna update my rig as we probably move to a new house we've been looking for so the last picture was outdated. :D

Oh, and Kevin, seems like you have the same job to do. :p
When I move to my new house to my new room, I will have triple screen and a lower desk. If I play on my TV, it's to far away and it shrinks the screen, so I can't drive. I will race like that untill Autumn. :p

Mine updated
20131013_001756.jpg

Alright, I have now moved in the new house but I'm going to update mine when I get a new table. Until then, have a preview. :D
1374731_527648450658487_1431135521_n.jpg

After moving to a new (and small) house where I'll be living during the next years, I can show you my actual 'simracing rig'. It does not look like a simracing rig except for the G25, but it does work :roflmao:

Click on the image to see it at full res.

The most epic rig must come from Karim Wezenberg, he ever showed me a picture in which he didn't had enough room on the desk in front of the monitor. So he actually placed the Wheel 20 cm out of the center compared to the monitor so it was not in line but basically almost standing next to the monitor. He was pretty fast with it to approx. 5 tents distance to the fastest guys. When he showed me that I was a bit baffled on how in earth you can even race like that.

Realy should have a look at where I left that picture its just hilarious.:D

In 2011 my wheel stopped working during some race because my father opened a light on the room :D

That's another nice tip, always
By the way guys, I just discovered something creepy about my G27...

Powerdip, that's nice:p Call ur electrician.:roflmao:

@ David, that's a nice tip always lock the door. Happened me to years ago when someone came in the room. After that I always lock the door no matter what.:cool:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 187 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 509 39.0%