1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Simracing League System

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Marek Zdanowicz, Mar 30, 2011.

1. What do you think about using Simracing League System in Race Department? SLS is a very useful tool where you have results, hotlaps, standings, drivers, teams, calendar and many, many more in one place.
    More info:
    http://simracing.pl/forum/f61/
    Example:
    http://liga.simracing.pl/

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

3. As you wish, but SLS is more powerful. Maybe in the future you decided to use this. :)

4. Bram

Bram

How do you know if its more powerful? Didn't know you had backend access to our system :)

5. Yes. It's true, but in SLS as a casual member I can check everything about every race (qualifying, changing positions, points, lapchart etc) driver, team, season and more.
    SLS.jpg

6. But thats possible with our system also. Almost just looks like that. :)

7. Ah, but do you also currently have live Timing and Scoring so that those who are watching the webcasts of races from RD leagues like the WTM, ATCC, RDLMS and the upcoming RDV8SC season can see just what is going on on track? :)

8. now he got you [​IMG]

9. We just implemented SLS in our league, and yes it does have live timing. It is a very nice piece of software from what I have seen so far!

GPCOS is also nice, but it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years now...

10. Bram

Bram

Thank God we have brilliant minds like Dave S and Ramon van R to do the job :)

11. and people so cool that need only a single letter for a last name hehe...

[returns to his south pacific hideout now]

12. hi in my league i use GPCOS and i must say that is more powerfull than SLS,jaap is working on an update (he told me this some time ago but i don't know when it will be relase).
    SLS is a great standings system sure...and it is free (for gpcos you must pay) but gpcos has a great clean database and you can built external tool based on this database.
    So GPCOS is a great choice and of course we have to wait the update...but here in RD you have Dave and sure you dont really need more :D

13. sls does work quite well we use this on our site and i think it works quite well maybe a bit confusing at first but easy after a few times

14. Speaking of GPCOS, there is no longer a link on the main or forum page...

15. Bram

Bram

Will come back soon. I more or less messed up the entire navigation bar template last saturday night :(