1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured SimRacing Expo 2014 Teaser Released

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bram, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Taking place at one of the most legendary racing tracks in Europe the SimRacing Expo 2014 opens it doors to the public during the weekend of 19-21 of September and today we can enjoy the first official teaser of the event.

At the Nurburgring visitors can enjoy a wide range of products from various exhibitors from the world of virtual motorsports from steering wheels for consoles to full blown pro-simulators for real racing teams, its all present for you to enjoy.

The combination with the concurrent iRacing.com 1000 Nürburgring weekend makes it an exceptionally exciting program. RaceDepartment will be there, and how about you?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yuri

Yuri
    Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp

Nice one, hope I'm able to go there :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm going! Thanks to iRacing, I've won a VIP ticket for the weekend.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Not to be thinking waaaaay outside the box, buuuut (there's always a but), iRacing should buy or facilitate buying the ring itself (or through it's members). Talk about great PR, and it's improve their "street cred" in the racing community. Plus, imagine the contests they could run with free reign of the place.
    I know it may sound crazy but they would be able to raise the funds to do this and borrow the rest cuz it's such a bargain right now with no one wanting to buy it.