1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simracing adventure awaits

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Peter Skarstein, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Hi, my name is Peter, also known as "znik" in games. I'm a relatively ok driver in TrackMania 2 Stadium and will be attending Electronic Sports World Cup 2014 to represent Norway. Racing games have always interested me and especially if it offers a good competitive environment. I never got fully into simulator titles, but I did try Live for Speed back in 2007 and I really enjoyed it with my Logitech Driving Force Pro. As I saw Assetto Corsa on steam early access, it immediately triggered my attention. With the release candidate and my discovery of racedepartment.com, I'm very interested in participating in some of the racing clubs and leagues here, but first after ESWC has finished.

My trackmania career is looking to come to an end, or at least decrease significantly, and switching to simracing seems like a valid replacement. I might even invest in a better racing setup, but for now, the Driving Force pro should suffice.

I find the license agreement and use of full name very genuine to maintain a friendly, serious and competitive environment and I look forward to experience it and hopefully make some new connections here.

See you on track soon! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Welcome to the site Peter, I'm sure you'll find plenty of stuff to interest you. Time to move on from the arcade stuff and join the big boys lol.

• Like Like x 1