1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimRaceway SRW-S1 keeps disconnecting

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Kuba Brzeziński, Dec 13, 2013.

1. I've got a problem with my Simraceway wheel. I moded it with my G25 and it worked fine, but it's been disconnecting for the past few days. I mean, it is connected via USB, but when I'm driving it disconnects for a couple of seconds and then it works again. Any solution?
  2. I had this issue with my first SRW-S1, eventually it died, the circuit board inside the unit malfunctioned... so I had it replaced and iv had the one I have now for coming 5 months with no issues. I modded mine on my G27 with a simulaje quick release system (with this one I make sure my SRW-S1 is attached to my G27 base before plugging in the USBs for it and the G27). Is it disconnecting on all of your games? or just a single one, because I heard with rF2 before it was fixed that it would disconnect a controller if you had multiple plugged in.
  3. Disconnects both at rFactor and F1 2013. Restarting computer seems to help. After restart it may disconnect once and then it's ok. So did you have it replaced for free?
  4. No I couldn't send it back for a replacement due to me having modded it to work with the Simulaje quick release system, I just bought a new one £45 at time of purchase (Cheapest iv ever seen it).