Cars SimRacersJapan SRJF12017 Beta1.0 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded, seems to be missing many files - after unzipping (which didn't need a password), it only included the data.acd and .kn5 file, where are the rest?

I'm guessing you've just uploaded the update files, not the whole package.

Just downloaded, seems to be missing many files - after unzipping (which didn't need a password), it only included the data.acd and .kn5 file, where are the rest?

I'm guessing you've just uploaded the update files, not the whole package.
I'm sorry
I did not know well because I used this site for the first time.
The update file is a difference file.
Please download the file of the main body from here

Seems I touched a nerve with my review, I don't mean to offend.

But let me be clear, nowhere did I say anything about 'perfect data', nor do I expect that from a mod.

And yes the 'youtube money' thing was just a joke - but still you haven't explained either the need for a password for your zip, or why it needs to be a youtube video?

All of that aside - the biggest issue is the fact that it is clearly a lightly modified SF15-T by Kunos. Making a 2017 F1 car is really cool, even if its not at all close to real life, but at least make it from scratch.
The 3d mesh is obviously ripped from Kunos and lightly modified, and its a similar story with the physics too. In case there is any doubt, have a look at the wireframes in CM.

vwtHXDg.jpg

uW5DC69.jpg

A great concept, just disappointing its another rip.

Seems I touched a nerve with my review, I don't mean to offend.

But let me be clear, nowhere did I say anything about 'perfect data', nor do I expect that from a mod.

And yes the 'youtube money' thing was just a joke - but still you haven't explained either the need for a password for your zip, or why it needs to be a youtube video?

All of that aside - the biggest issue is the fact that it is clearly a lightly modified SF15-T by Kunos. Making a 2017 F1 car is really cool, even if its not at all close to real life, but at least make it from scratch.
The 3d mesh is obviously ripped from Kunos and lightly modified, and its a similar story with the physics too. In case there is any doubt, have a look at the wireframes in CM.

vwtHXDg.jpg

uW5DC69.jpg

A great concept, just disappointing its another rip.
No, I am not angry.
It may have changed due to the conversion from Japanese to English
I apologize if you make me angry.

I knew it was a joke.
So I returned with a joke.

The meaning of the password was explained in Japanese.
It is written on the password site.
Translation may be incorrect.

What is written in the Readme is everything.

I have not written that I made it with original, and I have not planned to have that right.

why?

Because it is MOD

I think that this mod belongs to everyone who has AC.

I think that MOD is provided so that everyone can enjoy it happily.

It is a question for us to claim rights or sell for a fee.

I write only as "only individuals are available. Prohibited use of commercial facilities".

STEAM version AC is prohibited from commercial use.

The most important thing is topicality

And I think it is important that more people buy AC.

And this is a game.

In the Readme, this is not described as F1.

I just named SRJF 12017 at the end.

I think I wrote it
"If strictly simulated cars are released, it would be better to use them."

Is this damaging you with this mod?

Am I wrong?

Please tell us your opinion!

(I learned English.)

No, I am not angry.
It may have changed due to the conversion from Japanese to English
I apologize if you make me angry.

I knew it was a joke.
So I returned with a joke.

The meaning of the password was explained in Japanese.
It is written on the password site.
Translation may be incorrect.

What is written in the Readme is everything.

I have not written that I made it with original, and I have not planned to have that right.

why?

Because it is MOD

I think that this mod belongs to everyone who has AC.

I think that MOD is provided so that everyone can enjoy it happily.

It is a question for us to claim rights or sell for a fee.

I write only as "only individuals are available. Prohibited use of commercial facilities".

STEAM version AC is prohibited from commercial use.

The most important thing is topicality

And I think it is important that more people buy AC.

And this is a game.

In the Readme, this is not described as F1.

I just named SRJF 12017 at the end.

I think I wrote it
"If strictly simulated cars are released, it would be better to use them."

Is this damaging you with this mod?

Am I wrong?

Please tell us your opinion!

(I learned English.)
You still didn´t tell us the use of the video;)

i waited for you was comming here! It's already 6 o'clock!

MODというのは昔は無償が当たり前、有償のも最近は出てきましたね。
MOD自体(コアの部分)がないPCゲームも多くなってきたと思います。
意図は様々あります。1つめは、よく読んでほしい。ファイルを解凍したらReadme.txtがあると思います。(このReadme.txtはパスワード保護になっていません。)
それを読んだらすぐにわかると思います。

大体の場合、Readmeがあってもダウンロードして解凍して該当するフォルダに入れたらおしまい。
そこでつまずく人というのはまず、Readmeを読んでいない人達だと思います。 じゃあ、Readmeにパスワードを書けばいいのでは?という疑念が生まれます。
それに対しては、パスワード=○○○○ と書けば、そこ以外は読んでくれないですよね? でもURLを書いてあったりしたら、多少なりとも読んでくれるんじゃないかと。
映画でいうエンドロールもきっちり見てね。っていう感じかもしれません。

2つめ、面倒くさいことをしてまでやりたい人にやってもらいたい。
私も、過去色々なMODを突っ込んで遊んでいた時代がありました。
だから、ダウンロードしたひとに一手間かけさせるように、YOUTUBEに埋め込みました。
面倒くさいなら途中であきらめると思うんです。 なんとなく出たから入れてみたっていうのをやめてもらいたかった。
その分、手間かけて解凍して、落とした人の好みでなかったらすごい言われ方や書き方をされるんですが・・・・汗
(こっちも、そのひと手間のために動画用意したり、パスワード打ったり、大分面倒くさいことをやってるんですが。。。。)

最後。YOUTUBEでお金を稼ぐのが目的なのか?という疑念に対しての回答です。(これが質問の真意ですよね?笑)
このゲームに限らず、MODクリエイターって生活するために他の仕事をし、遊んでくれる人たちが喜ぶように日々、頑張ってたりするわけです。
すごくいいMODは評価は得られますが、MODの評価だけで生活していくことは難しいです。(ゲームサイドから公式にオファーがあるなんて稀です。)
じゃあ、手間暇かけて作ったMODがすべて有料MODになってしまったら遊ぶ側は困りますし、MOD文化?そのものが閉塞してしまうと思うのです。
MODが出せる環境=暗号化されていない ということでほかのサーバーや使いまわしもできてしまいます。
だから転用、流用が頻発しておまけに商用施設でも勝手に使われてたり無法地帯ですよね。
これに関しても一度、解凍してしまえばそのデータをもう一度圧縮し、SNSなどでやり取りできてしまうんですけど。
例えば、私たちが作っているコースや車をリリースして権利だなんだといわれたら困ります。
鈴鹿なんかは1ゲーム1500万円のライセンス料金です。
もし仮に皆さんからACで鈴鹿を出したいからお金出して!といっても1500万円までは到達できないでしょう。
だから、今のところ出せません。でも、こういう動画サイトで広告が出て、ユーザーも直接的な出費をせず、そのゲームが公式で発展できればいいとは思いませんか?
日々の生きる為に働き、情熱と待ってるよ!という声援だけで制作しているクリエイターに対して、いいMOD作りに専念できる環境を手助けできる場所があったらどうでしょう?
だから、何らかの形で収益化できないか。
どれだけいいも悪いも反響があるか?
と思い立って試しにやってみただけです。

今までこういう形式ってなかったと思います。
賛否両論はあると思いますが一石を投じただけです。
(結局収入を得たかったの?をYESかNOかの2択しかないならYESになります。汗 でも、まぁこんなもので稼げるほど世の中甘くないですよ。0.1ドルにもなってません。)
ただ、本気で収入を得たかったらアフェリエイトサイトとかで、どこにダウンロードリンクがあるかわからないところにした方が賢いですよね。

まぁ、おまけとして、MOD公開サイトのダウンロード回数とパスワードの閲覧回数を対比させたらそれはそれで面白い数字が出てきます。
それも今回の検証したかったことの一部です。

goodnight... but..here is morning

In the old days, MOD is a matter of course for grant, and recently it has come out for payment. I think that PC games without MOD itself (part of core) are getting more and more. There are various intents. First, I want you to read it carefully. After extracting the file, I think that there is Readme.txt. (This Readme.txt is not password protected.) I think you will understand immediately after reading it. In general, even if there is a Readme, download and unzip it and put it in the corresponding folder, it is over. First of all, I think people who stumble are those who have not read the Readme. Well then, is there a suspicion that you can write a password in Readme? On the other hand, if you write password = ○ ○ ○ ○, you will not read anything else, but if you write a URL, you probably will read it somewhat. Look closely at the end roll as in the movie. It may feel like it. Secondly, I want people who want to do until I do something troublesome. I also had an era in which I played various kinds of mods past in the past. So I embedded it in YOUTUBE so that I downloaded the one time it takes. I think I will give up on the way if it is troublesome. Somehow it came out and I wanted you to stop putting it in. To that extent, it takes time and effort to defrost, and if it is not the taste of the person who dropped it will be said how to be said great and how to write ... sweat (Even here, I prepare a movie for that one's hand, do password, and doing something much troublesome ....) last. It is an answer to the doubt that it is the purpose to earn money with YOUTUBE? (This is the real intention of the question, is not it? Haha) Not limited to this game, we do other work to live like MOD creator, and we do our best on a daily basis as people who play are pleased. A very good MOD gets evaluation, but it is difficult to live only by evaluating MOD. (It is rare that there is an official offer from the game side.) Well, if all the MODs made with time and effort turned into a charged MOD, the players are in trouble, MOD culture? I think that things will be blocked. The environment where MOD can be output = It can not be used even if you use other servers because it is not encrypted. Therefore diversion, diversion is frequent, and even commercial facilities are used arbitrarily and it is a lawless area. Regarding this also, once you decompress it, you can compress that data again and communicate with SNS etc. For example, if you are told that it is right to release the course and car we are making, we are in trouble. Suzuka something is a license fee of 15 million yen per game. If you wish to have Suzuka out with AC from everyone, give out the money! You can not reach up to 15 million yen though. So, I can not get it for now. But do not you think that advertisement will appear on such video site, users will not make direct expenditure, and that game should be developed officially? What if you have a place where you can devote yourself to an environment where you can devote yourself to making good MODs to creators who are just cheering for working everyday, working passionately and waiting? So, can you monetize in some way? Does any good or bad reply? I just thought and tried it. I think that I did not have this form until now. I think there are pros and cons, but I just threw a stone. (If you only wanted to earn money if you only wanted to choose between YES and NO, it will be YES, even if you sweat, it is not so sweet as the world can earn with such things, it is not even $ 0.1.) However, if you really want to get income earnestly, it would be clever if you did not know where the download link is, such as on an affiliate site. Well, as a bonus, if you compare the download frequency of the MOD public site and the number of times of browsing the password, that makes it interesting figures. That is part of what I wanted to verify this time.

Google translater

i waited for you was comming here! It's already 6 o'clock!

MODというのは昔は無償が当たり前、有償のも最近は出てきましたね。
MOD自体(コアの部分)がないPCゲームも多くなってきたと思います。
意図は様々あります。1つめは、よく読んでほしい。ファイルを解凍したらReadme.txtがあると思います。(このReadme.txtはパスワード保護になっていません。)
それを読んだらすぐにわかると思います。

大体の場合、Readmeがあってもダウンロードして解凍して該当するフォルダに入れたらおしまい。
そこでつまずく人というのはまず、Readmeを読んでいない人達だと思います。 じゃあ、Readmeにパスワードを書けばいいのでは?という疑念が生まれます。
それに対しては、パスワード=○○○○ と書けば、そこ以外は読んでくれないですよね? でもURLを書いてあったりしたら、多少なりとも読んでくれるんじゃないかと。
映画でいうエンドロールもきっちり見てね。っていう感じかもしれません。

2つめ、面倒くさいことをしてまでやりたい人にやってもらいたい。
私も、過去色々なMODを突っ込んで遊んでいた時代がありました。
だから、ダウンロードしたひとに一手間かけさせるように、YOUTUBEに埋め込みました。
面倒くさいなら途中であきらめると思うんです。 なんとなく出たから入れてみたっていうのをやめてもらいたかった。
その分、手間かけて解凍して、落とした人の好みでなかったらすごい言われ方や書き方をされるんですが・・・・汗
(こっちも、そのひと手間のために動画用意したり、パスワード打ったり、大分面倒くさいことをやってるんですが。。。。)

最後。YOUTUBEでお金を稼ぐのが目的なのか?という疑念に対しての回答です。(これが質問の真意ですよね?笑)
このゲームに限らず、MODクリエイターって生活するために他の仕事をし、遊んでくれる人たちが喜ぶように日々、頑張ってたりするわけです。
すごくいいMODは評価は得られますが、MODの評価だけで生活していくことは難しいです。(ゲームサイドから公式にオファーがあるなんて稀です。)
じゃあ、手間暇かけて作ったMODがすべて有料MODになってしまったら遊ぶ側は困りますし、MOD文化?そのものが閉塞してしまうと思うのです。
MODが出せる環境=暗号化されていない ということでほかのサーバーや使いまわしもできてしまいます。
だから転用、流用が頻発しておまけに商用施設でも勝手に使われてたり無法地帯ですよね。
これに関しても一度、解凍してしまえばそのデータをもう一度圧縮し、SNSなどでやり取りできてしまうんですけど。
例えば、私たちが作っているコースや車をリリースして権利だなんだといわれたら困ります。
鈴鹿なんかは1ゲーム1500万円のライセンス料金です。
もし仮に皆さんからACで鈴鹿を出したいからお金出して!といっても1500万円までは到達できないでしょう。
だから、今のところ出せません。でも、こういう動画サイトで広告が出て、ユーザーも直接的な出費をせず、そのゲームが公式で発展できればいいとは思いませんか?
日々の生きる為に働き、情熱と待ってるよ!という声援だけで制作しているクリエイターに対して、いいMOD作りに専念できる環境を手助けできる場所があったらどうでしょう?
だから、何らかの形で収益化できないか。
どれだけいいも悪いも反響があるか?
と思い立って試しにやってみただけです。

今までこういう形式ってなかったと思います。
賛否両論はあると思いますが一石を投じただけです。
(結局収入を得たかったの?をYESかNOかの2択しかないならYESになります。汗 でも、まぁこんなもので稼げるほど世の中甘くないですよ。0.1ドルにもなってません。)
ただ、本気で収入を得たかったらアフェリエイトサイトとかで、どこにダウンロードリンクがあるかわからないところにした方が賢いですよね。

まぁ、おまけとして、MOD公開サイトのダウンロード回数とパスワードの閲覧回数を対比させたらそれはそれで面白い数字が出てきます。
それも今回の検証したかったことの一部です。

goodnight... but..here is morning
Now I understand. I first thought that you wanted to limit the mod

It's just clicked what you have done here. The original file is passworded and your latest update just contains files to update the original passworded upload.

1/ We cannot allow passworded files here, or special links to take our members around the internet to find passwords. It's doesn't matter whether the password is in a read_me file. There is no need for a password at all.

2/ Updates cannot just contain updated files, it MUST be the whole mod again already updated. The history can be purged at any time to save storage space, so the main download must be the whole mod always.

3/ To update a mod with a new file, only a change to the version number is required for the file to stick. No version number change = updated file ignored and the download reverts back to the previous version

BTW for information purpose please do not upload any modified Kunos sourced car models. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%