• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimRace Pro + F1 2013

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Tom, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,194
    Apparently the old SimDisplay software doesn't work with F1 2013 and the SLI Max software doesn't recognize that display. Does anyone know how to get this to work? :(

Tom

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,194
    Right, so changing the config file doesn't do much either. I didn't do that yesterday...silly me, thinking CM would have a proper default setup.

Not even the SimDash software (for my other display) has received an update yet.

3. Mr Pibb

Mr Pibb

Ratings:
    +102
    Tom, try extradata="3". F12013 plugin for SLI-M needs that setting, maybe yours does too.

4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,194
    I'll check, thanks. Maybe the SimDisplay software can recognize it after making that change - however, I want to highlight the excellent customer service provided by the manufacturer.

I have contacted the manufacturer yesterday and whilst a software update wasn't available for my device they offered me a hefty discount on a new display (I'll have to send my old one back but who cares) and it was all taken care of within 2 hours.

Absolutely amazing customer support by Nace from SimDisplay.

Tom