1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

SimRace Pro + F1 2013

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Tom, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Apparently the old SimDisplay software doesn't work with F1 2013 and the SLI Max software doesn't recognize that display. Does anyone know how to get this to work? :(

Tom

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Right, so changing the config file doesn't do much either. I didn't do that yesterday...silly me, thinking CM would have a proper default setup.

Not even the SimDash software (for my other display) has received an update yet.

3. Tom, try extradata="3". F12013 plugin for SLI-M needs that setting, maybe yours does too.

4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

I'll check, thanks. Maybe the SimDisplay software can recognize it after making that change - however, I want to highlight the excellent customer service provided by the manufacturer.

I have contacted the manufacturer yesterday and whilst a software update wasn't available for my device they offered me a hefty discount on a new display (I'll have to send my old one back but who cares) and it was all taken care of within 2 hours.

Absolutely amazing customer support by Nace from SimDisplay.

Tom