Simple High-Res Alternative Car Preview & Showroom Presets

Misc Simple High-Res Alternative Car Preview & Showroom Presets 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Tojan44
That poor Ferrari, sliced in half...

Of course I'll try to help you, even if I personally haven't encountered this peculiar issue myself before.

First off, what build no. is your Content Manager on? I'm running v.0.8.1130.23322, which I guess is supposed to be the latest beta build.

Secondly, have you tried other custom showroom presets, or is it only happening with this set or specifically with the black one?

Does it also look like this when you go to Content>Cars and press CTRL+SHIFT+P ? (opens the update previews options screen where all parameters of a preset can be changed or verified.) If yes, try disabling the 'Mirror' option on the bottom of the 'SCENE' tab in the settings section to the right.

Somehow, the paint of the Ferrari also looks a bit odd to me, as it was covered in dirt/mud. Do other cars exhibit the same phenomenon? I haven't installed the GTO (a mod car I suppose?), but all of my cars look 'clean', just like the F40 below.

preview.jpg

Last but not least, what are your system specs? The way the simple preset(s) render the preview images is quite taxing for a system and may even put too much strain on especially the GPU if it isn't up to the task.

I personally run an i5 6600K paired with 16GB RAM and a GTX1070 and have noticed that the system gets a decent workout when rendering the preview images, with VRAM usage topping out at 6GB at times.

I finally found the problem: For some reason MSAA doesn´t work on my system. I changed it to FXAA and now it works perfectly fine. Thank you so much for your help!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back