Simple GMT Editor? GMT Questions

Hello,

While saving my project last night, BTB crashed and all recovery efforts failed (my fault for not making a more recent backup). Since BTB crashed during the save process, the project was incomplete and obviously wouldn't open. I was 95% done with it and was just doing fine-tuning.

In any case, are there any programs out there that allow modifying an individual GMT file? Literally all I want to do is make some string objects "collideable", like you'd check the checkbox in BTB for "collide". I looked in the SCN file, found the right sobj's, and they are marked as Colltarget=true, however I can still drive through them. So I assume there is something in the sobj's GMT I need to edit.

I can buy 3dsimed, I just don't see how to edit objects like that (to make them driveable, collideable, etc) from the tutorials and help files that I have seen. All I want to do is edit the few fences I can drive through. :)

Thanks!

I actually hit no after the crash occurred (the prompt came up a second time). The crash occurred during the save process so only a few things were written. No complaint from me, I should have backed up my project more often. **** happens!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back