Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel dumb. I have a working 4.3 x 3 LCD that works with the basic Nextion Dash that works in pCars 2. When I launch Sim Hub and start a dash, it does not show up on my screen. I'm selecting secondary monitor.

Also the dashes are installed in the root folder of sim hub as well as the fonts in the dash folder. I've even installed the fonts to windows?

What am I missing?

I tried to run the shake it feature in simhub, but I can't see the "shake it" menu on the left like on screenshots in post #1907.
I set it up in the arduino setup tool:
simhub arduino setup tool.PNG

But I don't see a menu for shake it:
simhub shakeit.PNG

Here is the log, the connection to my devices seems to be fine:
simhub log.PNG

With the "Shake it" stand alone everything was working properly!
What am I doing wrong in simhub or is it caused dueto the BETA status?

I tried to run the shake it feature in simhub, but I can't see the "shake it" menu on the left like on screenshots in post #1907.
I set it up in the arduino setup tool:
View attachment 222798
But I don't see a menu for shake it:
View attachment 222799
Here is the log, the connection to my devices seems to be fine:
View attachment 222800

With the "Shake it" stand alone everything was working properly!
What am I doing wrong in simhub or is it caused dueto the BETA status?
Hi ! Simply go into the settings/ plugins and enable the shakeit plugin ;)

Hi everyone, I downloaded the model package and I noticed a problem ... Brake balance is displayed in reverse .... Starting from a front value of 60 and 40, the rear value and not the front...
Can you edit the file to display the front value?
Thank you all!

Hi everyone, I downloaded the model package and I noticed a problem ... Brake balance is displayed in reverse .... Starting from a front value of 60 and 40, the rear value and not the front...
Can you edit the file to display the front value?
Thank you all!
Hi ! could you specify the game ?

Thank you very much, I forgot about another problem ...
the pitlimiter icon comes into operation by entering the box even if it is not inserted ...
Thanks again!

Hi ! Simply go into the settings/ plugins and enable the shakeit plugin ;)
:thumbsup: Thanks!
But one more question: I'm using a DK motor shield clone which preforms well in Shakeit but in SimHub the motors will not work. I activated the DK motor shield in the sketch setup and used the same settings in the shakeit menu. :unsure: Maybe you have another hint, thanks in advance! :inlove:

:thumbsup: Thanks!
But one more question: I'm using a DK motor shield clone which preforms well in Shakeit but in SimHub the motors will not work. I activated the DK motor shield in the sketch setup and used the same settings in the shakeit menu. :unsure: Maybe you have another hint, thanks in advance! :inlove:
I'm definitely guilty, I did not had a DK shield under the hand to test it :redface:. But here is a fixed version ;)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IqfSO1XQdQWkcx4MbbWG3m5-a3watW3J/view?usp=sharing

I can't get the dash from Sim Hub to work on my Nextion, I don't know what I'm doing wrong? I can get the dash template to work that is in the Nextion templates. Do the sim hub templates auto load or what?

hi.. i want to add a brake and throtle progress bar to your default nextion template.. is it possible?
Hi ! It's possible for sure, you have to modify the template,

You can find the nextion basics here
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Nextion-Display

You can test all the formulas used in the mapping live directly in simhub :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/NCalc-scripting---Introduction

For all the language bacics it's here :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/NCalc-scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back