Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speed difference increases if the speed increases. At 240 km/h the difference is 6/7 km/h. Is it normal?
I would say that it's the exact same behavior than in you car between a GPS and the car speedo,
I checked, there is no post processing on my side, only a basic conversion from M/S to km/h (*3.6).

It's super nice, thank you for all your advice!
everything is working!
"TM1638 + MAX7219 + WS2801RGBLED x 2/8 + I2C LCD (2004)"
it was necessary to add the modules (Screens) in the same order as the (SKETCH SETUP)
I will have to power the screens with a second power supply, there is a voltage drop ...
there is now the button box, and is there a tutorial for that?
Is it possible to configure the button box with SIMHUB?
cordially
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C'est super cool, merci pour tous tes conseils!
tout fonctionne!
"TM1638 + MAX7219 + WS2801RGBLED x 2/8 + I2C LCD(2004)"
il fallait ajouter les modules (Screens) dans le même ordre que le (SKETCH SETUP)
je vais devoir alimenter les écrans avec une deuxième alimentation, il y a une chute de tension...
il reste maintenant la boite à boutons, y a t'il un tutoriel pour ça?
Est-il possible de configurer la boite a boutons avec SIMHUB?
Cordialement
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First THANK YOU for your work, the application really was enjoyed. Question: in R3E there is some property, function, by which I can know if the current is turned on (going through pits in manual mode would help me a lot). Thank you for any information. Regards

Hi, who can tell me how to add pushbuttons on arduino uno, programmable with SIMHUB?
Should a special bookstore (librairie) be added?
When I mount a pushbutton of type A10 to gnd
nothing works?
Excuse me I started with arduino for a week ...
I specify that on my card there is an already "TM1638 + MAX7219 + WS2801RGBLED x 2/8 + I2C LCD (2004)"
Thank you for your answers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salut, qui peut me dire comment ajouter des boutons poussoirs sur arduino uno, programmable avec SIMHUB?
Faut-il ajouter une librairie spécial?
Quand je monte un bouton poussoir du genre A10 vers gnd
rien ne marche?
Excusez moi je commence avec arduino depuis une semaine...
je précise que sur ma carte il y a déjà "TM1638 + MAX7219 + WS2801RGBLED x 2/8 + I2C LCD(2004)"
Merci pour vos réponses!

Hi, who can tell me how to add pushbuttons on arduino uno, programmable with SIMHUB?
Should a special bookstore (librairie) be added?
When I mount a pushbutton of type A10 to gnd
nothing works?
Excuse me I started with arduino for a week ...
I specify that on my card there is an already "TM1638 + MAX7219 + WS2801RGBLED x 2/8 + I2C LCD (2004)"
Thank you for your answers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salut, qui peut me dire comment ajouter des boutons poussoirs sur arduino uno, programmable avec SIMHUB?
Faut-il ajouter une librairie spécial?
Quand je monte un bouton poussoir du genre A10 vers gnd
rien ne marche?
Excusez moi je commence avec arduino depuis une semaine...
je précise que sur ma carte il y a déjà "TM1638 + MAX7219 + WS2801RGBLED x 2/8 + I2C LCD(2004)"
Merci pour vos réponses!

Everything is described here ;) https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Press-Buttons

Sorry, no. But in 5.4.5 also the same Problem :( - after starting pCARS 2
Seems not to be a Problem of SimHub :whistling:
5.4.6 also ok until pCARS 2 is running...
Just for info:
Now it works, just reinstalled 5.4.6, rebooted the PC several times and changed UDP from 1 to 8 in pCARS2

But still don't know what it has been... it doesn't matter :laugh:

Is there any code for the distance travelled?

And is there any list or database where we can look up what data can be extracted from every sim? In case there isn't , it would be great to create one. I mean something like:
simhub-info.jpg

And is there any list or database where we can look up what data can be extracted from every sim? In case there isn't , it would be great to create one. I mean something like:
simhub-info.jpg
Hum for the distance travelled, I don't think I've seen such data in the game apis, but i will check ;)

For the support grid, I could generate one using the "supported" tags I've put everywhere in the readers, but it would not tell the in game specificities, the best I can extract is a yes/no grid.

simhub-info.jpg
Here we go :D the monster grid :D, see the attached file ;)
upload_2017-9-26_19-51-29.png

Attachments

• SupportStatus.xlsx
    19.6 KB · Views: 214
Thank you. That list is very interesting. It's strange to see that fuel is supposed to be read from Dirt Rally. In my dashboard it's always 0 when I run that game.

Thank you. That list is very interesting. It's strange to see that fuel is supposed to be read from Dirt Rally. In my dashboard it's always 0 when I run that game.
In fact it's the "api plumbing" status , behind the scene all the codemasters games exposes a fuel data, Simhub use it, that's the meaning of this worksheet , but it does mean indeed that the specific game will effectively give a clean data in all conditions.
But hard for me to give you an exact view of the 3192 (!!!!) property/game combinations :D
I think i would have to stop any simhub developement for a few months to build such a document.

what limits us to 9 button?
Technically nothing, but the setup tool does not handle dynamic lines creations so I defined 8 slots in the sketch, but simhub can handle more. But the final question is what to do with them ;) Simhub is not really a button box, there are numerous bridges to keyboard, actions, ahk .... but it's not the most handy way to build a controller (but it works :D).

hello friend ... I have a question. Simhuh software is paid? do I have to buy it to license it? is that when I configure the .xml of dirt rally / 4, it tells me that it is not connected. How do I connect the software with the game? I already camped all the components to make the rgb lesd rpm. Its beautiful!!
Excuse my English.
Daniel, from Argentina.-

hello friend ... I have a question. Simhuh software is paid? do I have to buy it to license it? is that when I configure the .xml of dirt rally / 4, it tells me that it is not connected. How do I connect the software with the game? I already camped all the components to make the rgb lesd rpm. Its beautiful!!
Excuse my English.
Daniel, from Argentina.-
Hi !

Have you checked the troubleshooting guide ?
https://github.com/zegreatclan/Asse...ub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting
Simhub fully works without license, license only unlocks fast refresh speed and some advanced comfort features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back