Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that was easy. Well, here it is. I wanted it simple, with just the essential information, rally oriented (very big gear change indicator), but also usable for GT racing, etc. (lap, position...).

BTW, congratulations for the editor (Dash Studio). It's really fantastic! The only thing is that ctrl z (undo) is not working here.

simhub-dashboard.jpg

Simple clean and efficient ! I like it :D

Hey Wotever that's fine, it's excellent work and very, very active... thanks for the optimal range fix!

Have a look at this one (which I'm using): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1bFZC1WPqzvUGtxdEptRkJlUG8?usp=sharing

You'll notice on the web renderer that (1) on the main screen the rectangulat gradient (not radial gradient, sorry!) is not showing behind the scania logo (it is solid black), and (2) for the two dials, the black rectangles which are supposed to be behind are not covered by the dials (it's small but you can notice it bottom left for RPM, bottom right for Speedo and top for RPM also). Not a big deal obviously but I thought I should mention it... it shows fine on the Simhub client.

This one will give me headaches :D

In fact in web the corner radius can't go above 50% of the smallest size :
In web :
upload_2017-9-17_19-44-7.png

In wpf, no limits :
upload_2017-9-17_19-45-7.png

It's this little render difference which makes it overflow in the dials. I'll look what i can do but i don't think I will be able to bypass this browser limit.

Hey Wotever that's fine, it's excellent work and very, very active... thanks for the optimal range fix!

Have a look at this one (which I'm using): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1bFZC1WPqzvUGtxdEptRkJlUG8?usp=sharing

You'll notice on the web renderer that (1) on the main screen the rectangulat gradient (not radial gradient, sorry!) is not showing behind the scania logo (it is solid black), and (2) for the two dials, the black rectangles which are supposed to be behind are not covered by the dials (it's small but you can notice it bottom left for RPM, bottom right for Speedo and top for RPM also). Not a big deal obviously but I thought I should mention it... it shows fine on the Simhub client.

I made a fixed version to avoid the corner limitation ;) :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9NRJ4LE8zINTVpNSGVsLTlobGc/view?usp=sharing

Hi Wotever :)
Iam proudly to present you my set up...:cool:
It's almost finished.I still have to run speedometer and the temp/tank gauges.But it looks so very nice and without your software or support it would not be possible.Bmw e36 cluster,Opel ignition key,2 Tm1627,1 7Segment,1 16x2 Lcd ;) ,15 Buttons + 1 Angeley Button (your sketch allows more buttons than simhub shows) and 3 led + 1 Relays ;).It works all with one arduino mega except for temp,tank and speed.But it is planned for the future that its work only with one arduino :D
Ne8IVj7.jpg

p1CCvGv.jpg

rZEvJbB.jpg

PS:The noise is related to war thunder.I have do the same as yesterday.Progamming simhub,coding sketchs and play war thunder.Suddenly war thunder crashes and their was this noise.War thunder does not crash every time and the noise comes without crash,tooThe plugin was enabled.But now its disabled and i will post what happend.

hello wetever

I want to capture the property
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Flag_Blue
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Flag_White
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Flag_Yellow
and tell the MAX7219 Matrix to turn on the led according to the captured property.

while the max7219 shows the changes are reading the properties, when a yellow flag appears instead of showing the change will turn all yellow to inform that there is flag.

any help how to face it?

Thank you.

Hi Wotever, hi guys,
With the last update of AC (1.15), it seems that the data we got through the Crew Chief add on (used by instance in the function drivername (Ncalc) or in the generatedstaticmapitem) are not generated anymore. Can anyone confirm that you have the same issue on your side ? The Crew Chief add on I use is the one included in the Simhub package. Thanks in advance for you reply.

Hi Wotever, hi guys,
With the last update of AC (1.15), it seems that the data we got through the Crew Chief add on (used by instance in the function drivername (Ncalc) or in the generatedstaticmapitem) are not generated anymore. Can anyone confirm that you have the same issue on your side ? The Crew Chief add on I use is the one included in the Simhub package. Thanks in advance for you reply.

Try with this version, basically it disable some additionnal infos but nothing vital for simhub : https://www.dropbox.com/s/vg3k4xdz5n5156n/CrewChiefEx.rar?dl=0

Hi, congratualtions and many thanks for that great software. Maybe I´m going to make a stuoid question. I´m trying to make a wheel with a nexion, 16 rgbleds and 8 buttons. The Nextion and RGBleds works fine, but how can I use the buttons as joysticks buttons?? Or I can´t??
Now assetto corsa doesn´t recognize the buttons as joystick buttons and I can´t use them for playing.
Can you help me??

Thanks in advance and best regards
Dualin

Hi, congratualtions and many thanks for that great software. Maybe I´m going to make a stuoid question. I´m trying to make a wheel with a nexion, 16 rgbleds and 8 buttons. The Nextion and RGBleds works fine, but how can I use the buttons as joysticks buttons?? Or I can´t??
Now assetto corsa doesn´t recognize the buttons as joystick buttons and I can´t use them for playing.
Can you help me??

Thanks in advance and best regards
Dualin
An arduino is not a gamepad indeed ( except Leonardo, but it's a specific case :D) ,however you can "escape" simhub and use them in games in various ways, there is a shell plugin allowing you to run autohotkey scripts ... Or a keyboard emulator plugin, ypu can look in the documentation home page for more infos https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki

hi wotever,

i have very silly request. i´m still playing Grand Prix Legends, I know it´s too old, and I would like to use simhub. I play with a proyector and i can´t see the ingame dashboard. it could be helpfull.

otherwise, the app is too easy to use. if you want, it´s only plug it and start using it. good job.

hi wotever,

i have very silly request. i´m still playing Grand Prix Legends, I know it´s too old, and I would like to use simhub. I play with a proyector and i can´t see the ingame dashboard. it could be helpfull.

otherwise, the app is too easy to use. if you want, it´s only plug it and start using it. good job.

Sadly, these old games requires hacky ways to extract data. I fear I can't add support for it.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

The eternal cycle

Hi everyone ! Little weekly update,

What's new ?
  • Dedicated entry for PC2, currently working with PC1 back compat, but proper PC2 support should come soon.
  • Added all tree temps for games supporting it
  • Fixed JS engine editor in color mappings.
  • Led editor export and import feature
  • Now embedding by default the newer version of the I2C LCD library
  • Dash Sudio Web Engine
    • Fixed optimal ranges on dials
    • Reproduced the dial glass effect (not exact same due...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back