Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, first off thanks for this wonderful software. I have a question, I am running a analog tac. Got it running perfectly with LFS demo by editing cfg.txt file. I upgraded to s2 which reinstalled new files. Now the tach won't work anymore, nor does it connect to sim hub. Upon looking for the cfg.txt file. It is no longer available. Now it is located in the doc file under insim.txt. I did however find the outgauge in this txt, and did change it to info required. However it does not connect. What can I do? Is it on my end? Or SIM hub software end.

When I play the demo version I have no problems.
Sadly I I'm in holidays and I can't test

My best bet is that something is getting wrong with the maxrpm property do you see in the properties list tab if the values of rpm and maxrpm are correct when in-game ?

Hi, First sorry for my english,
I am a fan of this APP, however when I connect a second Nano card to connect a tachometer I get the error of the attached screenshot.
Any help will be welcome

regards

errorsimhub-52b4120.jpg

Sadly I I'm in holidays and I can't test

My best bet is that something is getting wrong with the maxrpm property do you see in the properties list tab if the values of rpm and maxrpm are correct when in-game ?
Thanks forbthe quick reply. I don't know what happened, as I didn't do anything but restart my pc. And viola it works now. Just weird though. Now the cfg.txt file is in the directory. None the less awesome work.

I have a quick question. Is it possible to pick up UDP telemetry from a console game. Say PCARS. Via WiFi. Using a uno with WiFi adapter. And interpret the data, and send to speedometer and tach? Even if we have to piggie back off pc?
Seeing as it can already be used with android apps. Seamlessly. It would basically be doing it with an arduino then just sending the info needed to whatever hardware we have. Nothing crazy though.

I do have some knowledge of arduino. But UDP is a bit over my head.

Where is the SIM hub authentication file downloaded?
Thanks forbthe quick reply. I don't know what happened, as I didn't do anything but restart my pc. And viola it works now. Just weird though. Now the cfg.txt file is in the directory. None the less awesome work.

I have a quick question. Is it possible to pick up UDP telemetry from a console game. Say PCARS. Via WiFi. Using a uno with WiFi adapter. And interpret the data, and send to speedometer and tach? Even if we have to piggie back off pc?
Seeing as it can already be used with android apps. Seamlessly. It would basically be doing it with an arduino then just sending the info needed to whatever hardware we have. Nothing crazy though.

I do have some knowledge of arduino. But UDP is a bit over my head.

Simhub uses as main data source shared memory and for some additional data UDP which can be optional I'm affraid that it's have never been intended to work with only UDP.

Hi Wotever,
This software is awesome, however I'm have one issue with it and Dirt4.
The display I have is set to Gear only, using one of the Nextion Templates (I have a 2.8 display). The problem is, it won't show Neutral or Reverse (it cycles through 1-6 perfectly). Now I could be missing something really obvious (which is highly likely!), but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Hi Wotever,
This software is awesome, however I'm have one issue with it and Dirt4.
The display I have is set to Gear only, using one of the Nextion Templates (I have a 2.8 display). The problem is, it won't show Neutral or Reverse (it cycles through 1-6 perfectly). Now I could be missing something really obvious (which is highly likely!), but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Hum,Just to understand it works fine on other games ?

Is COM4 the right port for your Nano?
Did you install the driver for your Arduino/Comport?
Do you see the Nano/Comport in your device manager?
errorsimhub3-52b61e6.jpg

As you can see I have 2 Usb Nano, the first with matrix panel 2 rgb led and 7 segmantos display working without problems, when I wanted to connect the tachometer to the second nano (CH driver) I started with the problems

thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years