Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
I'm having trouble with rgb LEDs and I've just realised that I have ws2812 instead of ws2812B,
is it possible to set them up or do they have to be the B version?
Thanks!

Edit: nvm I've managed to do it, is there a wiki on how to set up the leds properly in the settings tab?

Last edited:
Hey!
I'm having trouble with rgb LEDs and I've just realised that I have ws2812 instead of ws2812B,
is it possible to set them up or do they have to be the B version?
Thanks!
Hi ! They are pretty similar, I think it should work out of box, the "b" versions have more precise colors if I remember correctly

why I cant RUN Dirt Rally from SimHub when I click "start" it thinks for a second and thats all:( it is genuine steam version. Also SimHub is licensed! Asseto Corsa runs well...

why I cant RUN Dirt Rally from SimHub when I click "start" it thinks for a second and thats all:( it is genuine steam version. Also SimHub is licensed! Asseto Corsa runs well...
Hi ! Have you followed the configuration instructions ? It's available at the bottom of the window or in the "gameplugins" folder of simhub package.

Edit : Also just to clarify one point for everybody, starting the game from simhub has nothing mandatory, it's just a shortcut, nothing more ;). If the game is properly configured it will be detected no matter if it's launched from simhub or not ;)

Last edited:
So in that way when I run the game normaly the dash stays on the watch option. I make the changes in hardware config log as you wrote in the comments but also nothing? I saw somebody said something about SimDash? What it is? Should I make any configs with that?

pnfjQXT7j

Hey, nice tool and I'm very happy in combination with the nextion display.
I use it in combination with rf2 and it works very good, but with one thing I'm not very happy, the display only works when I'm on track, not in the lobby. It is maybe possible to activated the display in the lobby? Because it is very helpfull when you know the track conditions for example wetness on track or raining before you start the race.

I hope you are be able to change this behavior.
Regard k3nny

Hey, nice tool and I'm very happy in combination with the nextion display.
I use it in combination with rf2 and it works very good, but with one thing I'm not very happy, the display only works when I'm on track, not in the lobby. It is maybe possible to activated the display in the lobby? Because it is very helpfull when you know the track conditions for example wetness on track or raining before you start the race.

I hope you are be able to change this behavior.
Regard k3nny

Hi ! As seen in the shared data it's technically "paused" , when paused all the games readers are suspended to avoid data corruption and state loss of track generation and lap history for instance, sadly I can't change this behavior :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back