Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to to wire one of these led KB2755YD tojust light up if abs or so kicks in?
would be also nice for low fuel
I was saying myself thame somebody asked for the exact same component, but it was already you and I forgot to respond, sorry for that.

Sadly no, there is no way today to get standalone leds with simhub, they have to be as ws2812,21 ... or onto a TM1638.

Maybe this works:
A TM1638 has in fact 8 LEDs. Why you don't use these? Soldering should not be the problem.
And the RPM-Bar look a thousand times better with the WS2812 RGB LEDs. (My opinion)

To reverse orientation in TM you must edit Arduino code and replace TM1638 module(x, x, x); by InvertedTM1638 module(x, x, x);

With this, you'll have leds at the top and digits at the bottom. "Bad" thing is that you'll have the dots at the top instead at the bottom.

Sorry I don't understood.. please
@ Wotever it possible in future release have a more single choise of Codemasters Games ? I have Dirt and F12016 and Always I have to change the setting.. It possible add other codemaster entry ?

@ Wotever it possible in future release have a more single choise of Codemasters Games ? I have Dirt and F12016 and Always I have to change the setting.. It possible add other codemaster entry ?

I will look ;) I have it in mind, I've just finished testing for incoming release so it will be for the next ;)

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

... Bug fixes and bonus ...

What's new ?
  • Dash studio was not correctly handling background on screen
  • IRacing is now compatible with generated map, opponents, race position :View attachment 189923
  • Fixed a bug on player/opponents position on AC in practice mode
  • Fixed some other datas
Do not hesitate to come on discord server if you seek for assistance, ideas, more DashStudio premade templates ...
https://discord.gg/ZtG9E

Not pleased with the default DashStudio template...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now with maps compatibility on iRacing, It could be interesting to launch a windowed dashboard screen, with an option of "on top"; right now when I click on the iRacing window, the dashboard screen lost focus and I cant see it.

Now with maps compatibility on iRacing, It could be interesting to launch a windowed dashboard screen, with an option of "on top"; right now when I click on the iRacing window, the dashboard screen lost focus and I cant see it.
You want to have it on top of iracing ? What is already sure is that it won't work only when iracing is windowed (borderless or not it does not matter) I will look to add an option ;)

Yo have to do all the steps to make an .ino file to upload to Arduino.
Once you had it, you have to open .ino file with IDE app. Then, when you see the code you have to search what I said and replace this little code to make TM print values as you want.

See my old video, this is with InvertedTM1638() instance instead TM1638()

Any luck adding the iRacing PitSvFlags value? I keep getting clattered in races and need to pit for repairs and it'd be great to have on my dash if my crew was planning to waste time changing tires & adding fuel :)

Hi Wotever,
Small problem with v5.1.2 (and since v.5.1 beta)
After shutting down SimHub the clock is fixed and remains displayed on the TM 1638, whereas previously I had only the first led led of the WS2812RBGLED turned on.
Normal?
Thanks again for the great job
(Petit problème avec la v5.1.2 ( et depuis les v.5.1 beta)
Après avoir arrêté SimHub l'horloge se fixe et reste affichée sur le TM 1638, alors qu'auparavant je n'avais plus que la première led du WS2812RBGLED allumée.
Normal ?
Merci encore pour le super boulot)

Hi Wotever,
Small problem with v5.1.2 (and since v.5.1 beta)
After shutting down SimHub the clock is fixed and remains displayed on the TM 1638, whereas previously I had only the first led led of the WS2812RBGLED turned on.
Normal?
Thanks again for the great job
(Petit problème avec la v5.1.2 ( et depuis les v.5.1 beta)
Après avoir arrêté SimHub l'horloge se fixe et reste affichée sur le TM 1638, alors qu'auparavant je n'avais plus que la première led du WS2812RBGLED allumée.
Normal ?
Merci encore pour le super boulot)

I have a TM1638 and it's normal. Unless you switch off the power, it displays the last data you send it.
One thing you can do is disable the clock panel in options and next time you open the app, enable it again.

I have a TM1638 and it's normal. Unless you switch off the power, it displays the last data you send it.
One thing you can do is disable the clock panel in options and next time you open the app, enable it again.

I should have waited a little. With v.5.1.3 the problem has disappeared. Thank you

Brilliant piece of software, thanks a lot!!!
Now the noob question:
How can i update without losing settings and custom dashes?
Thanks
Using the installer you just need to install over the old version it will take care of the old settings, using "portable " version simply copy your old pluginsdata folder over the new version

Hi !
Almost any game data are available, try to enable developper mode and dig into the properties list ;)

lilG on AC forums has made a pretty complete nextion template dedicated to IRacing, you may have a look :

http://filehorst.de/d/bBFkjFAc
index.php

Looks awesome, works only for nextion?

Looks awesome, works only for nextion?

It's widely available, leds, nextion dashdtudio, you can access to all the data almost everywhere. Some list have been filtered to only show the standard properties if you click on "advanced" you will get the full list with all the raw data from the games :
upload_2017-5-10_7-22-23.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years