Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
great piece of software. congratulations. and thank you very much. Well I´m using 7" HDMI LCD as 2nd display. I have questions I´m using the Ferrari 599XX Dashboard I saw that dash have D1, D2, D3 and MAP dashpages/menus How I can change that pages/menus and the other thing how can I change mph to km/h. thx anyway.

Click on edit and go in the editor on the part you want to change search for the text property, there click on fx and change what is displayed ingame

You can seek for support on discord if needed : https://discord.gg/nBBMuX7 ;)

Hey wotever,
how can I control a single LED on the TM1638?
I think over Datasource.
But there is not the source I want.
How can I add some sources. You know, I am a ETS2 fan :-D

Hey wotever,
how can I control a single LED on the TM1638?
I think over Datasource.
But there is not the source I want.
How can I add some sources. You know, I am a ETS2 fan :-D

You can create new leds datasource using the ncalc syntax :
Go into lnto the ncalcscript folder and add a new empty ini file like "myleds.ini"
Then type in something like this :
[ExportLed]
name='IsInPit'
value=if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPit],1,0)

Save and restart SimHub,

This example will create a led value which is 0 when out of pit lane and 1 when in pit lane.

For ets2 specific example :
Enable developer tools in settings, go in properties and seek for an interesting value :
upload_2017-4-28_7-42-49.png

Let's say you want to map the parking brake, you can see that the current value is a boolean meaning "true/false" value, so to show it on leds we need it to be a number, so we have to convert it from "true/false" to 0/1 for example, we use the if :
if( my value is true, then use this value, else use this value) :

[ExportLed]
name='ParkingBrake'
value=if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.ParkingBrake],1,0)

Little addition : if you play multi game the ParkingBrake won't exists on other games and eventually slowdown SimHub, simply decorate the property with isnull(property,defaultvalue)

So it becomes : value=if(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.ParkingBrake],0),1,0)
It will tell SimHub to use "0" as a default value when the data is not available instead of crashing it's internal engine.

Hope it helps

You can create new leds datasource using the ncalc syntax :
Go into lnto the ncalcscript folder and add a new empty ini file like "myleds.ini"
Then type in something like this :
[ExportLed]
name='IsInPit'
value=if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPit],1,0)

Save and restart SimHub,

This example will create a led value which is 0 when out of pit lane and 1 when in pit lane.

For ets2 specific example :
Enable developer tools in settings, go in properties and seek for an interesting value :
View attachment 188339

Let's say you want to map the parking brake, you can see that the current value is a boolean meaning "true/false" value, so to show it on leds we need it to be a number, so we have to convert it from "true/false" to 0/1 for example, we use the if :
if( my value is true, then use this value, else use this value) :

[ExportLed]
name='ParkingBrake'
value=if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.ParkingBrake],1,0)

Little addition : if you play multi game the ParkingBrake won't exists on other games and eventually slowdown SimHub, simply decorate the property with isnull(property,defaultvalue)

So it becomes : value=if(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.ParkingBrake],0),1,0)
It will tell SimHub to use "0" as a default value when the data is not available instead of crashing it's internal engine.

Hope it helps

Thanks, this helps alot forLEDs on/off state.

But how do I show the blinker? The LED needs to blink.

EDIT: Sorry, I had a syntax erroer. My fault. It works out of the box.

Last edited:
Thanks, this helps alot forLEDs on/off state.

But how do I show the blinker? The LED needs to blink.

EDIT: Sorry, I had a syntax erroer. My fault. It works out of the box.

I take it you are adding the indicators. Could you show the code you used to get them to work please. Ive not tried any of this yet but looking forward to paying with it tonight.

I need help!

My tm1638 is configured according to the image, but it only lights the first 5 leds. How can I light all of them?
Follows image of my tm1638.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    78 KB · Views: 558
  • img_2160-0.png
    img_2160-0.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 362
...and you have to choose the green light in Simhub.

If you have WS2812b LEDs it is...
3.png

I orderd a WS2812b LED-Stripe so it will be easier to place the lights where I want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back