Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Simhub works with the Gimax gear indicator or with any other gear indicator available. Once I had the Gimax but I sold it because it wasn't supported by the games (the gear blinking), so I'd like to know if Simhub could help.

Does Simhub works with the Gimax gear indicator or with any other gear indicator available. Once I had the Gimax but I sold it because it wasn't supported by the games (the gear blinking), so I'd like to know if Simhub could help.
Maybe in a future, but currently no i'm sorry.

Hello, is it possible to have the mm \ .ss format for the TimeSessionLeft? I do not find ... thx
You can simply type it ;) the format is just a suggestion list, but it's open to custom formats
upload_2018-3-24_17-13-43.png

I am unable to load the dash studio in browser or on my phone. Already given permission in firewalls, I do not run anti virus. Also doesnt work with firewall turned off.

It keeps loading but nothing ever shows.

Can I change the port from 8888 to 8000? Since that works with Joel racing timing.

I am unable to load the dash studio in browser or on my phone. Already given permission in firewalls, I do not run anti virus. Also doesnt work with firewall turned off.

It keeps loading but nothing ever shows.

Can I change the port from 8888 to 8000? Since that works with Joel racing timing.
When you say it keeps loading, do you mean nothing shows at all or the dash itself get stuck on loading screen ?

Currently the listening port can't be changed but it hasn't been a trouble source until now.

On your phone are you using Chrome ?

It doesn't show anything. Loading but a completely empty page, seems to have trouble connecting?

I tried using Chrome and Firefox. On both an android and iphone. Even on browser of the pc running it it's not working. Any idea?

When you say it keeps loading, do you mean nothing shows at all or the dash itself get stuck on loading screen ?

Currently the listening port can't be changed but it hasn't been a trouble source until now.

On your phone are you using Chrome ?

It doesn't show anything. Loading but a completely empty page, seems to have trouble connecting?

I tried using Chrome and Firefox. On both an android and iphone. Even on browser of the pc running it it's not working. Any idea?

I've checked if the web-server fails to start it will silently fail (that was not a smart idea :redface:) .

To grab the error could you enable the debug mode ?
upload_2018-3-25_13-47-28.png

Then restart simhub, and send me the Simhub log file available in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\logs, in debug mode if the server can't start the log files will show it.

On the other hand, could you check if something is taking the 8888 port, you can do by following these steps :
- In the task manager go on the performance tab and click on open resource monitor :
upload_2018-3-25_13-50-42.png

- In the resource monitor go into the "network" tab, and in the "listening ports" section :
you will find what is taking the port, on my end i've simulated the situation using another webserver bound to 8888, but it will show the software taking it in most of the cases :
upload_2018-3-25_13-52-30.png

Heeellloooooooooo

im Back :>
mr Wotever
if you could please advise

My 2x ver2 motor drivers have arrived, as well as my 2x L298.

now, im stacking my 2x v2's to get pedal vibes, gear vibe and suspension vibes(ie kurb-age)
and 2x l298's run 2x big 12v fans on pwm.

please can you advise me on how to get car speed/wind speed to be sent via a pwm pin off the upper v2 motor driver, so the i can run my fans)
((i have a car radiator fan in front of pedals on one l298, and 2x 12v 92cm PC fans as AC fans by my wheel on the other)

now it worked on the V1!
i solderd a pin to the driver pcb and manually selected that pin in the sketch, that doesnt seem to work now.
when using your loader..
it freezes up your loader (up to 20min before crashing)

any advice??

karl (your troublesome kid :) )

Absolutely perfect and does everything I need it too!
Quick question, how do you keep the overlay minimized until you put the car on track? Sorry if this has already been asked!
It's quite distracting having the overlay on screen when adjusting options etc.
Happy to have Donated!

Absolutely perfect and does everything I need it too!
Quick question, how do you keep the overlay minimized until you put the car on track? Sorry if this has already been asked!
It's quite distracting having the overlay on screen when adjusting options etc.
Happy to have Donated!
I have it on my to-do list ;)

Heeellloooooooooo

im Back :>
mr Wotever
if you could please advise

My 2x ver2 motor drivers have arrived, as well as my 2x L298.

now, im stacking my 2x v2's to get pedal vibes, gear vibe and suspension vibes(ie kurb-age)
and 2x l298's run 2x big 12v fans on pwm.

please can you advise me on how to get car speed/wind speed to be sent via a pwm pin off the upper v2 motor driver, so the i can run my fans)
((i have a car radiator fan in front of pedals on one l298, and 2x 12v 92cm PC fans as AC fans by my wheel on the other)

now it worked on the V1!
i solderd a pin to the driver pcb and manually selected that pin in the sketch, that doesnt seem to work now.
when using your loader..
it freezes up your loader (up to 20min before crashing)

any advice??

karl (your troublesome kid :) )
When is it crashing ? At upload ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back