Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actions are not a property, to do that, simply create a widget from the selection (it's available in the menu) it will create a widget (a kind of dash in the dash) in this widget add a new empty page.

Then back in the main dash in the widget option you can set the page change action on the widget properties.

When it's done you can toggle the widget displayed page with the action .
Hi Wotever!

Is there any way to bring up a screen using one button and then pressing the same button will remove the screen?

Thanks!

Good day Wotever.
Can you explain me, why these happen.
Dirt 4 is running on triple screen an Simhub on 4th 5 inch lcd HDMI connection.
When turn on full screen simhub disappear from 4th display only in Dirt 4.
Display is these
https://www.waveshare.com/product/modules/oleds-lcds/raspberry-pi-lcd/5inch-hdmi-lcd-b.htm
It's windows who mess up the windows positions when changing resolution of a screen (your in-game resolution probably doesn't match the desktop resolution) two easy fixes possible

Make the game Resolution match your desktop resolution
Or place your secondary screen in windows display settings on the top left corner of your main screen in this way windows won't mess with window positions.

Thanks
Now is working.
Dirt 4 not support OIL-Water temp,oil press ..... ?
Just asking.
Thanks again
Indeed dirt 4 gives nothing about that.
At any time you can see the support status for the current game in the "available properties" tab :
upload_2018-2-17_13-2-38.png

Hi Wotever
Thanks again for your continuing development of Simhub.
Just a heads up. There is a new version of Crew Chief out, V4.9.2.0 with a new version of the rF2 shared memory map plug in. Simhub does not work with the new plug in version. No dashboards or displays show any data.

Chris

Hi Wotever
Thanks again for your continuing development of Simhub.
Just a heads up. There is a new version of Crew Chief out, V4.9.2.0 with a new version of the rF2 shared memory map plug in. Simhub does not work with the new plug in version. No dashboards or displays show any data.

Chris
Hum ! I will check that in hurry ;) thanks for the feedback !

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.3.4 - Weekly update

What's new ?

- Dirt Rally "restart session" action (will send the required key combination to restart the stage)
- Updated RF2 plugin to the latest CC version (Thanks to @Chriski for notifying)
- Experimental redline flash overlay only working on WEB for this release, desktop engine support will come after.
- Added AC lut files decryption to get matching TC and ABS level with game (it was previously giving the physical rate, not the ingame preset level)
- option added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello wotever,

Thanks for the tip with the Mabuchi RS-385 engine - 12V DC. It works fine. The pulsing came from a too small condenser with which I wanted to get rid of the whine.

A question about Simhub. With shakeit I was able to operate with 2 Ardurino with Motorshield V1 and V2.
How can I do that in Simhub?

Thanks, will try it

Last edited:
Hello wotever,

Thanks for the tip with the Mabuchi RS-385 engine - 12V DC. It works fine. The pulsing came from a too small condenser with which I wanted to get rid of the whine.

A question about Simhub. With shakeit I was able to operate with 2 Ardurino with Motorshield V1 and V2.
How can I do that in Simhub?
Cool !
Simhub will support as much boards as you wan't simply configure them in multiple usb mode in Simhub settings, then raise the number of motors in ShakeIt settings.

Dirt Rally "restart session" action (will send the required key combination to restart the stage)

Are there hotkeys in Dirt Rally? I have a launcher for this game to control many things with my button box. If you have a list of hotkeys or key combinations I would appreciate it.

Dirt Rally "restart session" action (will send the required key combination to restart the stage)

Are there hotkeys in Dirt Rally? I have a launcher for this game to control many things with my button box. If you have a list of hotkeys or key combinations I would appreciate it.
I used the menu navigation :D ESC + down + down + enter + enter, I know it by heart :D, sadly (and it's a shame) I don't know any other way to do it)

Oh, I see. That's what I do as well with my scripts :) Unfortunatelly, there are not mods for this game such as the one for Assetto Corsa (Addon_add_shortcut_key_1.2.1) which provides several key combinations to start, restart, quit, etc.

pity, does not work. It always works only the shield, which was loaded first. In addition, the V1 works in Simhub only very weak.
In shakeit the V1 goes well.

pity, does not work. It always works only the shield, which was loaded first. In addition, the V1 works in Simhub only very weak.
In shakeit the V1 goes well.
Make sure to enable the multiple usb :
upload_2018-2-17_17-50-55.png

You must also name the board with a unique name at upload to avoid conflics. It's critical to get multiple usb working.

Then review the number of motors in the multiple usb settings for each boards and click apply :
upload_2018-2-17_17-52-24.png

For the weakness make sure to review the general power slider to ensure it's at max, Simhub and "legacy shakeit" works the same :
upload_2018-2-17_17-53-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-17_17-51-46.png
    upload_2018-2-17_17-51-46.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 207
Hi Wotever, thank you for the great program. In rFactor 2, in a timed race, is there a way to get time left for the race? I can only see the number of laps in the options in Dash Studio. I am sorry if it has been asked before, I searched, but could not find an answer.

Cheers, Juan

Hi Wotever, thank you for the great program. In rFactor 2, in a timed race, is there a way to get time left for the race? I can only see the number of laps in the options in Dash Studio. I am sorry if it has been asked before, I searched, but could not find an answer.

Cheers, Juan
Yep !
You can use sessiontimeleft : [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.SessionTimeLeft]
I've made you a sample : https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pzl64ocdxhl7cb/SessionTimeLeftSample.simhubdash?dl=0

Above the built in components you can make anything dynamic and you have access to much more values and possibilites.

In my sample look at the fx icon to see how it's done:
upload_2018-2-17_18-19-47.png

If you only want that simply copy/paste the text to get it in your own dash

bonjout wotever, je suis en train d'essayer d'augmenter la dimensionn d'un compteur de vitesse et rpm circulaire, et pas moyen d'augmenter le rayon des valeurs réparties circulairement ? (30, 60,90 120 etc ... pour les vitesses par exemples ....) merci pour ton aide !!!

j'ai trouvé une astuce : j'ai simplement redimensionné la résolution du dash, ça change l'échelle ;-), et ça me permet d'augmenter les dimensions sans tout changer ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back