Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi .....I have a new installation...i have old key,but now i need a lic file.....how to convert ...tks leoanrdo
Hi ! The donator license file is unchanged from the older versions, make sure it has not been renamed and lost his .lic extension, otherwise you can send me a pm with your mail I will send you back the original license file.

Perfect!
How would I go about assigning the dash to bring up a certain screen on button push?
Thanks
Currently all the dash studio controls are available here :
upload_2018-2-12_18-3-49.png

There is no per dash control for now but it's on my todo list ;)

Unfortunately, I purchased what I thought was a Nextion 4.3" screen, but was instead one of those Chinese knockoffs starting with TJC. Is there any way I can use this thing with SimHub for something super basic, like an RPM gauge? I just don't want to have to toss it in the trash.

Unfortunately, I purchased what I thought was a Nextion 4.3" screen, but was instead one of those Chinese knockoffs starting with TJC. Is there any way I can use this thing with SimHub for something super basic, like an RPM gauge? I just don't want to have to toss it in the trash.
You can use it as second monitor as well...

Thanks!

One last question, how would you, for example, make something visible on Dash action A for example?

View attachment 235472

The actions are not a property, to do that, simply create a widget from the selection (it's available in the menu) it will create a widget (a kind of dash in the dash) in this widget add a new empty page.

Then back in the main dash in the widget option you can set the page change action on the widget properties.

When it's done you can toggle the widget displayed page with the action .

I'm affraid you will be stuck, simhub uses a slightly modified version of the nextion editor (it adds a few buttons) these modifications are vital in order to extract the dash structure, without that it's impossible to make simhub interact properly with the nextion.

Hi, is it possible to run simhub dash on a laptop not running the game?
In that case where can I find a "how to"?
Thanks!!

Hi ! Yes of couse ! With a browser you can display any dash remotely, just follow the "phone or tablet" instructions (use chrome ideally on the remote computer)

upload_2018-2-12_20-15-28.png

Use the adress shown here on your remote computer browser :
upload_2018-2-12_20-15-54.png

And the result :D (press F11 to toggle fullscreen easily)
upload_2018-2-12_20-17-16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back