Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all thank Wotover and his team for this wonderful dash !! Its beautiful.
But how do I operate the RBR? I have seen in RBR + that it is already compatible. What files should I edit within the game? I mean the dashstudio.
I await an answer

I've reworked the RBR reader :D
Lot of new data extracted !
First of all thank Wotover and his team for this wonderful dash !! Its beautiful.
But how do I operate the RBR? I have seen in RBR + that it is already compatible. What files should I edit within the game? I mean the dashstudio.
I await an answer

I await an answer
Hi ! It's not released yet ;) I've rewritten the whole thing and tested it on stock game and modded game and it works fine. I can confirm that mods breaks the current version .I'm finishing the new one, and will release it asap but it will be better than ever ;)

set the legacy telemetry back to 0 and restarted and it works. sorry for the mistake but i was confused because my motion also stopped working.

thanks again

Hi ! It's not released yet ;) I've rewritten the whole thing and tested it on stock game and modded game and it works fine. I can confirm that mods breaks the current version .I'm finishing the new one, and will release it asap but it will be better than ever ;)
They were a magician friend !!
Total genius!!!
Thanks for what you do and share! I will be attentive since I love the wrc, and by the way the dash Motec 127 is a delight.
Is there any chance you think this skins? I do not get a good image through the network, so I see the model is the D153

Attachments

• 803111093_12332.jpg
    803111093_12332.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 293
  • 803111163_12460.jpg
    803111163_12460.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 283
They were a magician friend !!
Total genius!!!
Thanks for what you do and share! I will be attentive since I love the wrc, and by the way the dash Motec 127 is a delight.
Is there any chance you think this skins? I do not get a good image through the network, so I see the model is the D153
From what I see it's very close to the 127 the major difference is the definition. The cool thing about motec is that you have an editor and you can see the templates as they are made but when it comes to smaller models the resolution starts to be really low.

Hello, i downloaded this app and i m trying to get my Fanatec V3(inverted) pedals to work with rumble. I start the app with Admin rights but it says Game Disconnected. I tried this with PCARS2 and also have followed your instrusctions for UDP mode etc.
In the "Shake-It" tab I enable the wheel lock and left right thing.

Is there something more that I need to do for it to work? Finding instruction on how the app operates has not been very fruitful

Hello, i downloaded this app and i m trying to get my Fanatec V3(inverted) pedals to work with rumble. I start the app with Admin rights but it says Game Disconnected. I tried this with PCARS2 and also have followed your instrusctions for UDP mode etc.
In the "Shake-It" tab I enable the wheel lock and left right thing.

Is there something more that I need to do for it to work? Finding instruction on how the app operates has not been very fruitful

Hi !

concerning PC2 there is no UDP involved anymore (opposite to the older versions which were using ond pcars compatibility mode :

Make sure to use PC2 mode in the game settings :
upload_2017-12-7_13-41-8.png

If the game is still not detected you can enable administrator mode in the settings, Simhub tries to detect the process but sometimes PC2 is running as admin (after an update) and simhub can't find the process :
upload_2017-12-7_13-44-24.png

If even with this the game is still not detected (I came across this extreme case recently) I've made a version of the reader which is not checking the process (simply drop the DLL in Simhub install folder):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqr29m3tseelflj/DisplayClientV2.rar?dl=0, this will be by default in the next version.

Take care, the game is only seen as connected when you actually enter a race, anything before will act as if the game was not connected (it is actually the case, PC2 starts to send data only at this time)

Concerning the pedals particularly :
It's still as a beta and only supports standalone pedals (not through wheel base) I still not have achieved to punch a hole to get the pedals working through the base

To get it working : go into the mixer tab and enable two outputs, check the options to make these outputs go to your pedals , then using the slider you can set the ffb "mix" you want on each pedals
(the "test force" allows you to test your motors instantly out of game)
upload_2017-12-7_13-49-40.png

Finally you can power on or off each particular force (it's disabled by default If I remember correctly)
upload_2017-12-7_13-53-43.png

Sorry for the potato post :D let me know how it goes ;)

Last edited:
Getting an error when trying to copy a dash in dash studio:

It creates the folder with the new name provided, but doesn't copy/rename any of the files. No big deal, I can copy/rename them manually.
Yeah it's fixed for the next version, the name used as a source was wrong ;) you can do it manually by copy pasting your dash folder then renaming the main dash file according to the new folder name. Finally restart simhub

I'm sorry, this is my first post and I want to congrat with @Wotever for his fantastic work. I'm a little noob so excuse if my ask can seems stupid....I have a nextion display and I would like to know if it is possible use dash studio in nextion display or, as per I understand, it is possible only with monitor display (nextion display isn't monitor). If the answer is negative as I think, where can I find good templates in addition to those found by default in the nextion template folder?
Thx in advance and sorry for my bad english too :)

I'm sorry, this is my first post and I want to congrat with @Wotever for his fantastic work. I'm a little noob so excuse if my ask can seems stupid....I have a nextion display and I would like to know if it is possible use dash studio in nextion display or, as per I understand, it is possible only with monitor display (nextion display isn't monitor). If the answer is negative as I think, where can I find good templates in addition to those found by default in the nextion template folder?
Thx in advance and sorry for my bad english too :)

Hi ! Sadly the nextion editor is totally closed so it's impossible to totally get rid of it and do an equivalent of DashStudio for the nextion. Nextion was the most affordable way to get a small fast color LCD last year. Since rpi and such things have been more popular and it's more easy to find a cheap full lcd of small size.

For the nextion templates i've bundled the Butonz big pack into simhub install (C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NextionTemplate\BuToNz - Nextion Template Pack v1)

you can find one other amazing template here :
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-formula-template-for-nextion-3-2-screen.17943/

I will try to do a dash studio like editor soon for the mappings (create the design in nextion editor then have a dash studio like interface to do the mappings), at least as fast as it's humanly possible :D

Since rpi and such things have been more popular and it's more easy to find a cheap full lcd of small size.
Thanks for your support @Wotever. You are right but I'm looking for a 4.3" display to use in a new wheel project and I need to connect it to PC by usb cable, not hdmi or s-video connection. I thought the Nextion was the best solution at the best cost.

Thanks for your support @Wotever. You are right but I'm looking for a 4.3" display to use in a new wheel project and I need to connect it to PC by usb cable, not hdmi or s-video connection. I thought the Nextion was the best solution at the best cost.

Yep on wheel nextion is still a good cost effective alternative, but it requires a bit of work to get your ideal dash. I hope my future editor will make this look more fun ;)

Otherwise "this" is coming, but it's not so cost effective I agree (if it was one of the alternative you were thinking about):

ah...@wotever, another thing. In 6.1.5 version, inside "SimhubNextionEditor" folder, windows defender find a trojan virus and the result is there is a comunication error between display and nextion editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%