Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour,
f1 2017 fonctionne très bien maintenant, merci à vous
Par contre pcars2 avec le détection automatique désactivée dans simhub., ne fonctionne pas avec shared memory en pcars1, j'ai les verins mais pas l'écran.
Pour automobilista, j'ai bien les verins qui fonctionnent, la détection automatique est activée dans simhub, j'ai placé le fichier dll dans l'installation d'automobilista et là, pas d'écran non plus.

Je vais vérifier ;) pour pc1 je ne sais pas si j'ai effectivement laisser passer la détection d'un pc2 en mode pc1, je ne souviens pas l'avoir retiré mais ça n'est pas impossible, ce n'est pas effectivement un test que j'ai fait.

Pour ams j'ai revérifié mais je ne vois pas trop de raisons que ça ne marche pas, le plugin est bien copié dans le dossier plugins et pas à la racine du jeu ?
upload_2017-12-5_20-40-41.png

------------------------------------------------------------
I will double check the PC1 mode I not sure I've left the code to let it run, I don't remember having removed it, but who knows :D, it was not intended to be a normal mode.

For AMS i've double checked, I don't see much reason for it to be not working. The plugin is correctly copied into the plugins folder and not in another folder ?

Cool. I think the waveshare being a little smaller will allow me to get the rpm LEDs in as well which I really wanted but hadn't figured out how until now (plus it's almost double the resolution). I will admit that cabling is a concern still. I'll need a powered usb hub in the wheel I think to run the screen, bodnar button box and an Arduino with the lights, so that will be 3 cables (I'll try an unpowered hub first incase it will work) - I will either heat shrink them together or I've read there is this 'self-fusing' tape which I read someone described as a step up from electrical tape.

Hoping to get a video up today of wheel kit unboxing and mechanical test (one of the rare times I've had to set gears to automatic lol).

Finally got my video edited of the 3Drap kit unboxing. A bit long but wanted to document the build process for this as much as possible. Testing with driving is towards the end:

Hey!
I've started from using ShakeIt and now I'm a permanent user of a custom dashboard for the SimHub. The possibilities SimHub provides are just fantastic! Thanks for such a great piece of software!
I'm using L298N to drive the motors so I had to modify the default(MotorShieldV2) Arduino sketch to make it work with L298N. And now, since ShakeIt is a part of SimHub, it's not working with my hardware. I was wondering if you could help me add support for L298N via the SimhubArduinoSetup.
If it can help, I'm attaching the sketch that makes L298N work with the latest version of standalone ShakeIt.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• ShaketItFirmware_L298N.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 357
Hey!
I've started from using ShakeIt and now I'm a permanent user of a custom dashboard for the SimHub. The possibilities SimHub provides are just fantastic! Thanks for such a great piece of software!
I'm using L298N to drive the motors so I had to modify the default(MotorShieldV2) Arduino sketch to make it work with L298N. And now, since ShakeIt is a part of SimHub, it's not working with my hardware. I was wondering if you could help me add support for L298N via the SimhubArduinoSetup.
If it can help, I'm attaching the sketch that makes L298N work with the latest version of standalone ShakeIt.
Thanks in advance!
Hi !

I've made the integration, but I don't own the board, so feedback are welcome ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqr29m3tseelflj/DisplayClientV2.rar?dl=0

copy it into C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2

The definition will appear at the end of the setup tool :
upload_2017-12-6_8-8-13.png

Wow, that was extremely fast!!!
Thanks a lot for the implementation! I didn't have a chance to test the functionality in-game, but the Test Motor slider now works for both motors, so it should be fine in game also.
Amazing support!
Thanks again!

It's just me or after the new Project Cars 2 patch the Nextion delta bar is acting up?
Seems that "AllTimeBestLiveDeltaProgressSeconds" give weird values, i had to replace the deltabar link it with "AllTimeBestLiveDeltaSeconds".
Is that OK?

It's just me or after the new Project Cars 2 patch the Nextion delta bar is acting up?
Seems that "AllTimeBestLiveDeltaProgressSeconds" give weird values, i had to replace the deltabar link it with "AllTimeBestLiveDeltaSeconds".
Is that OK?
Hi ! In fact it's not the same data, progress is your delta gap change in the last 3 seconds it goes less than 0 when you are gaining back time , it keeps to 0 when your gap is stable, and goes more than 0 when you are losing more time. The other data is the gap itself. So if you want to show the gap itself and not the progression it's ok ;)

Je vais vérifier ;) pour pc1 je ne sais pas si j'ai effectivement laisser passer la détection d'un pc2 en mode pc1, je ne souviens pas l'avoir retiré mais ça n'est pas impossible, ce n'est pas effectivement un test que j'ai fait.

Pour ams j'ai revérifié mais je ne vois pas trop de raisons que ça ne marche pas, le plugin est bien copié dans le dossier plugins et pas à la racine du jeu ?
View attachment 225307
------------------------------------------------------------
I will double check the PC1 mode I not sure I've left the code to let it run, I don't remember having removed it, but who knows :D, it was not intended to be a normal mode.

For AMS i've double checked, I don't see much reason for it to be not working. The plugin is correctly copied into the plugins folder and not in another folder ?
Bonsoir,
Le problème est résolu pour ams, j'avais mis le fichier dll à la racine du jeu, désolé, c'est moi.
Pour pcars2, je ne trouve pas la solution.

not sure if its only me but iracing update has broken simhub for me. i tried legacytelemetryenable=1 in the config file. only iracing affected AC works as expected

thanks again for everything

Bonsoir,
Le problème est résolu pour ams, j'avais mis le fichier dll à la racine du jeu, désolé, c'est moi.
Pour pcars2, je ne trouve pas la solution.
Parfait ! Ne reste plus que PC2, j'ai vérifié de mon coté ca fonctionne parfaitement en mode pc1 + autodetection désactivé, cependant plusieurs personnes ont eu des problèmes avec la detection des jeux dernièrement, je l'ai désactivé dans cette version, (il sufft de la copier dans le dossier de simhub) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqr29m3tseelflj/DisplayClientV2.rar?dl=0 la seule raison de la garder était d'éviter les versions pirates qui causent mille problèmes. Assurez vous de selectionner le mode PC1 et de selectionner pc1 dans simhub

Perfect only pc2 remaining some people had troubles with game detection recently, i disabled it in this version (just copy it in simhub folder): https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqr29m3tseelflj/DisplayClientV2.rar?dl=0 , the only reason to keep this protection was to fight pirates versions causing thousands of other problems. Make sure to set PCars in pc1 mode in game settings and select pc1 in simhub.

not sure if its only me but iracing update has broken simhub for me. i tried legacytelemetryenable=1 in the config file. only iracing affected AC works as expected

thanks again for everything
I tried both new beta launcher and classic web mode but it works fine, concerning legacytelemetryenable from what i read it's an old telemetry mode (nascar telemetry compatilbity) and it's not relelated to how is read the data by simhub. I little reboot bit not solved it ?

Somebody else is using Iracing and have troubles ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%