1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimBin Updates RaceRoom Racing Experience

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, May 20, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

SimBin Updates RaceRoom Racing Experience

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nice :)
  3. nice update
  4. Is this update supposed to be out already? I haven't received it yet.
  5. Same here, no update yet.
  6. Does it support mouse steering?
  7. When is 9:00am CET..?
  8. 9:00 after midnight, that means 9 uhr morgens :)
  9. :confused:
  10. Looking forward to try it! Yesterday I gave it another go and I'm really liking it.

Can't wait for multiplayer (single player does nothing for me), as this sim will definitely be one of my top games :)

I see a bright racing sim future ahead (considering the other great sims coming out too) :)
  11. Download active ;)))) (Denmark - europe)
  12. I only wish Steam was a bit faster, I only have 10,8 MB/S at this moment.
  13. Got the update and was able to play a bit before heading off to work. I do think the feel of the car I drove was better (Zonda). Could be imagining things though. I'm really glad the instant replay finally works! Now just open up the single player racing and championship and it may start to justify the $75+ I've already spent on the game...
  14. Update Fail..!

Game crash when i try to upload screenshots, loading times twice as long (exept the game starts faster) and weird shadows on Portimao National...

That was the first hour ingame, maybe i find more lol
  15. Do you mean large shadows at Portimao? That's only low sun.
    I also don't have longer loading times and no crash with uploading screen shots.
  16. Keith_G

Premium Member

Much better with the Fanatec wheel. I was able to drive the P4/5 around Monza without being bounced off the curbs! Very good feel with other cars too. Looks like they have definitely improved the controller settings, at least for the US CSW. Much better driving, now just waiting for racing- Thanks guys!
  17. Why are these clouds/shadows or lower sun then only on layout national ?
  18. Thats not low sun...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

this issue has been flagged , thanks for the post though..;