SimBin Updates RaceRoom Racing Experience

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Last edited:
Looking forward to try it! Yesterday I gave it another go and I'm really liking it.

Can't wait for multiplayer (single player does nothing for me), as this sim will definitely be one of my top games :)

I see a bright racing sim future ahead (considering the other great sims coming out too) :)

Got the update and was able to play a bit before heading off to work. I do think the feel of the car I drove was better (Zonda). Could be imagining things though. I'm really glad the instant replay finally works! Now just open up the single player racing and championship and it may start to justify the $75+ I've already spent on the game...

Update Fail..!

Game crash when i try to upload screenshots, loading times twice as long (exept the game starts faster) and weird shadows on Portimao National...

That was the first hour ingame, maybe i find more lol

Update Fail..!

Game crash when i try to upload screenshots, loading times twice as long (exept the game starts faster) and weird shadows on Portimao National...

That was the first hour ingame, maybe i find more lol
Do you mean large shadows at Portimao? That's only low sun.
I also don't have longer loading times and no crash with uploading screen shots.

Much better with the Fanatec wheel. I was able to drive the P4/5 around Monza without being bounced off the curbs! Very good feel with other cars too. Looks like they have definitely improved the controller settings, at least for the US CSW. Much better driving, now just waiting for racing- Thanks guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back