1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SIm Vibe Sim Commander 4 help

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Angeltheartist, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Angeltheartist

Angeltheartist

Ratings:
    +27
    I am having a hard time getting Sim Vibe (Sim Commander 4) to work with RRE I am able to load the game thru Sim Vibe by selecting the created tab . The game loads up and I am able to play with no issues with only one issue no rumble thru my transducers . All my settings within S.V are correct and when I go into Control center , settings and sim device manager and click on the four corners on car diagram and all transducers work as they should . Under the game tab when I select RRE on the basic settings tab window this is how it reads :

Name: Raceroom Experience
    Game Plugin: Race Room Game Plugin
    Game Exe: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\RRRE.exe
    Description: Blank
    Game Runs on Local PC is checked

Under Advanced tab

Parameters: Blank
    Wait On: RRG.exe

Any help would be appreciated . Thank you.

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +492
    You may need the "Steam" game plugin. Also, the game "exe" is Steam, the correct parameters launch R3E.

SimVibe works for me, below is my setup.

upload_2017-4-4_22-11-22.png

3. Angeltheartist

Angeltheartist

Ratings:
    +27
    Thank you for response I tried manually entering your Game Exe . I use the same D drive and it will not accept it it only accepts this Game Exe: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\RRRE.exe

I did switch the Plugin to the Race Room Experience (Steam) Game Plugin .
    Still have same issue not Sim Vibe function I tried Assetto Corsa an it works fine . A.C is also under the same D drive This is A.C Game Exe: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\acs_x86.exe

4. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +492
    For reference, this is my AC setup, which also runs fine for me.

upload_2017-4-4_23-8-20.png