SIm Vibe Sim Commander 4 help

I am having a hard time getting Sim Vibe (Sim Commander 4) to work with RRE I am able to load the game thru Sim Vibe by selecting the created tab . The game loads up and I am able to play with no issues with only one issue no rumble thru my transducers . All my settings within S.V are correct and when I go into Control center , settings and sim device manager and click on the four corners on car diagram and all transducers work as they should . Under the game tab when I select RRE on the basic settings tab window this is how it reads :

Name: Raceroom Experience
Game Plugin: Race Room Game Plugin
Game Exe: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\RRRE.exe
Description: Blank
Game Runs on Local PC is checked

Under Advanced tab

Parameters: Blank
Wait On: RRG.exe

Any help would be appreciated . Thank you.

You may need the "Steam" game plugin. Also, the game "exe" is Steam, the correct parameters launch R3E.

SimVibe works for me, below is my setup.

upload_2017-4-4_22-11-22.png

You may need the "Steam" game plugin. Also, the game "exe" is Steam, the correct parameters launch R3E.

SimVibe works for me, below is my setup.

View attachment 183791
Thank you for response I tried manually entering your Game Exe . I use the same D drive and it will not accept it it only accepts this Game Exe: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\RRRE.exe

I did switch the Plugin to the Race Room Experience (Steam) Game Plugin .
Still have same issue not Sim Vibe function I tried Assetto Corsa an it works fine . A.C is also under the same D drive This is A.C Game Exe: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\acs_x86.exe

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%