• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Sim Racing System Registration

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Killabyte, Nov 14, 2017 at 20:58.

1. Killabyte

Killabyte

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, I've recently tried to register on the Sim Racing System but the profile editor has no input for putting my name in. I've contacted support so they obviously don't realize there's no option available, none that I could find anyway. Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

2. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Overlord and The Chancer of The Hooligans Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +782
    Hey Killabyte, We'd love to have you join us here at RD. We have rFactor 1 & 2, Project Cars 2, Assestto Corsa just to name a few. We have 3 clubs, plus the leagues. There's one in the Australia, where you're located, one in Europe and one in the USA where I'm located. We have a few Aussies that join us in the US Racing Club on a regular basis so I think the time of day may work for you since it works for my good mate @Andrew Scott :thumbsup: I'm over Assetto Corsa so I thought I would be the one that may be able to help. We have a great group of members that really jump in and help out and have a great time together. You can look into becoming a Premium Member by clicking here. Just let me know if you're interested. Have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon:)

3. Killabyte

Killabyte

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey Bobby, firstly, thank you for the invitation to the US Racing Club, however I'm an older guy who's finding the sim racing experience a little daunting as one day I can drive an rss formula hybrid around Imola at 1:27 and be a total disaster in a McLaren f1 gtr the next day. I need a lot of practice and also employment to be able to be a member of any organisation as the Mrs gets a little irate when I want to spend any of "her" income on my hobbies etc., so maybe at a later date if I feel more confident behind my rig and if I get a job.
    Thanks again,
    Alex MacFadyen

PS. I got the Sim Racing System sorted