1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sim Racing Hardware Forum Q1 2011 Update

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Brian Clancy, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Just a quick update for everyone, so you can get a little sneek preview of just some of the great stuff the SRHF is going to be bringing you this first quater of 2011!

Logi-Mod.jpg
    ARC-Team are sending me one of their G25-E mod kits to Review, it promises to enhance the Logitech G25 or G27 in quite a substantial manner and involves a major re-work of the electronics of the Logitech wheel, a new higher voltage PSU and more...........one NOT to miss!

shift.jpg

We have more reviews planned for Steelseries Hardware including the shift Keyboard and more..

brake.jpg

ARC-Team are also sending me there ARC Brake kit for the G25/7 to review...

Remember this little teaser clip???.............. More soon

wheels.jpg

Hmmmmm.....these look amazing dont they........Guess what? Review coming soon!

images.jpg

I also recently took the plunge on XFX's 6970 Eyefinity 6 Gfx card and will be going into the pro's and con's of multi monitor gaming and a review of this monster 2Gig card

vv.jpg
    A full review of Symprojects excellent Simscreen ss-01

Also a very special series on motion sim setups from one of the best guys in the field! We will be covering everything from D.I.Y. / kits / components / software and much more...

PLUS (can there be more?) we hope to bring more competitions, interviews, on-site company visits and a few other 'secrets' :)

This and more is coming soon........Enjoy

small.jpg

2. I am so looking forward to this. :D

3. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

o boy....o boy...O BOY,...

4. Wow! You are THE man Brian! Looking forward to all your reviews. Interested to see if the ARC G25/G27 mod is worth it as that's been something I've thought about for a long time.

5. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

2011 is going to be one busy year :)

6. Wow, that's a lot of features. You guys gonna have time for WTM? :tongue:

7. Great work Brian!

8. Great stuff.... can't wait. :)