Sim Racing Hardware Forum Q1 2011 Update

Brian Clancy

Premium
Just a quick update for everyone, so you can get a little sneek preview of just some of the great stuff the SRHF is going to be bringing you this first quater of 2011!

Logi-Mod.jpg
ARC-Team are sending me one of their G25-E mod kits to Review, it promises to enhance the Logitech G25 or G27 in quite a substantial manner and involves a major re-work of the electronics of the Logitech wheel, a new higher voltage PSU and more...........one NOT to miss!

shift.jpg

We have more reviews planned for Steelseries Hardware including the shift Keyboard and more..

brake.jpg

ARC-Team are also sending me there ARC Brake kit for the G25/7 to review...

Remember this little teaser clip???.............. More soon

wheels.jpg

Hmmmmm.....these look amazing dont they........Guess what? Review coming soon!

images.jpg

I also recently took the plunge on XFX's 6970 Eyefinity 6 Gfx card and will be going into the pro's and con's of multi monitor gaming and a review of this monster 2Gig card

vv.jpg
A full review of Symprojects excellent Simscreen ss-01

Also a very special series on motion sim setups from one of the best guys in the field! We will be covering everything from D.I.Y. / kits / components / software and much more...

PLUS (can there be more?) we hope to bring more competitions, interviews, on-site company visits and a few other 'secrets' :)

This and more is coming soon........Enjoy

small.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back