Sim Racing Expo 2017 - Begins Saturday 16th September

Is German food really rich? I honestly do not know.

Of course, as an American, my opinions on what would qualify a food as being "rich" ate probably skewed! :confused:
If "rich" is meant as quantity or choice options...no...it isn't...
If "rich" is meant as quality, taste and even history...yes...it is...
It is rich like all the European food...even if no one can beat Italy for quantity (regional dishes), quality, taste and history...

If "rich" is meant as quantity or choice options...no...it isn't...
If "rich" is meant as quality, taste and even history...yes...it is...
It is rich like all the European food...even if no one can beat Italy for quantity (regional dishes), quality, taste and history...

Ah, OK. I was thinking "rich" as in how you might describe ice cream, for example. But, again, my knowledge of German food is woefully absent...other than that I seem to recall someone telling me once that they enjoy their pork, but that's pretty vague (and it's something that could be said for a lot of folks, including where I grew up in the Midwest! :laugh:)

21740719_1609761132408126_8586522049457872161_o.jpg

Looking forward to the new stuff and the reviews, skoops etc.

And with regards to the beers I agree that Belgian beer is also great. Since a couple of weeks I work (as a Dutch) very close to the Westmalle brewery. That's like Willy Wonka in his chocolate factory....

Jackmeier said some minutes ago live on youtube, 2 versions, all fanatec wheel hubs fit, no releasedate (they wait for another Fanatec testworkshop with the community in the near future) , no detailed price, but he ment, the price should be near by the thinking of the community, maybe €1000 for small €1400 for big on

Jackmeier said some minutes ago live on youtube, 2 versions, all fanatec wheel hubs fit, no releasedate (they wait for another Fanatec testworkshop with the community in the near future) , no detailed price, but he ment, the price should be near by the thinking of the community, maybe €1000 for small €1400 for big on
Dang...I was hoping release date was very close now...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%