sim keeps minimizing?

A

Alan Mains

• Alan Mains

after racing ,without warning the simulator now minimizes on its on.

real pain in the a this.

any help here would be great.

• Dallas Willms

Also could potentially be a program demanding the screen, might want to go through what's all running?

LOL, I was member of the RaceDepartment Steam Community Group, but every time an event popup appears my game started minimizing. Can't find the option to disable those popups, so I am no longer member of the RD community group.

I had exactly the same issue, with everything disabled, as window updates, anti-virus updates, energy settings, etc....but for ~4 weeks,
every time i was playing the PC minimized the game, as you know
HistorixGT mod doesnt allow us to ALT+TAB to restore the game screen,
which was a real pain....with the other games i had to do a quick shift screen. I was using BITDEFENDER anti-virus for almost 2 years, never had such a problem like this one. I unistalled BITDEFENDER and install AVAST,
and i can assure you that turned all my system much better, everything is working faster now. Dont really know what happened and why after almost 2 years working fine, i got that issue (some incompatibility for sure)
But now it works well.

Cheers

P.S. i´m trying hard to achieve my 25 posts :D

• Matt Crouch

I had this problem with digiguide, but I doubt you're using it ;)

jusat in-case anyone else has this issue, there is an option to enable silent updates in the settings

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back