Sim Hardware mega thread

Brian or Kris, if you can think of a better name for this thread, then feel free to change it.

I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have one thread that brings together all the different brands of sim racing equipment available, considering the growing vastness of prebuilt stuff you can get now. I'll start off with a couple of obvious ones, and you guys can use the template to add to the thread, which I will edit into this post.

Logitech-maker of the most popular steering wheels. Offers the G27, Driving Force GT and the Driving Force Wireless.

Fanatec-maker of Porsche replica steering wheels. Great products. Maker of the Clubsport pedals, which Brian rates so highly.

Frex-Frex makes ridiculously high-end stuff, including the awesome SimWheel, the range of shifters, and some pedal modifications.

SimCraft - Advanced, physics based, motion simulation.

A1 Racing Gear - Australian sim racing hardware maker.

CXC Simulations - Creators of the 'Motion Pro II', a sim racing motion simulator.

Vision Racer - Creators of a high quality, static, cockpit for sim racing. UK based (there is also a US website)

GTOmega - Creators of another high quality, static, cockpit. UK based.

BlueTiger - Motion Sim with a million and one extra parts! lol. Has dealers in USA, Europe and Asia.
Some serious kit here.

Cannon Simulation Technologies - DOH! It seems the obvious ones are easy to miss!! High quality pedal sets and also DIY guides for purchase. New products incoming!

Cyberguys - These fellows do USB flexicables for all your DIY needs :)

Conrad - This company sells flexicables as above, but a swivel ended mini USB connection. Germany Based.

Feel free to add to this list guys, and if I've missed a similar thread (I skimmed the pages of this forum, may have missed them), then feel free to do as you wish.

There's already a components and parts thread, which is what I thought he was going to be proposing in this. He's talking about already made products to buy as a whole, not modifying parts etc.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Do these cords count for hardware? http://www.cyberguys.com/product-search/?keyword=flexicord thought ppl may be interested in the coiled cords. or if need to move to a different location.......
and in germany a swivel ended mini b cable http://www.conrad.de/ce/ProductDeta...tm_content=dl_article&utm_campaign=g_shopping
and one other http://www.lindy-usa.com/shop/cartAction.do

Have been looking for quite some time and not finding anything until yesterday. hope these may help someone.

Cheers Charlie, there great, always hard to find, so well done and thanks for sharing :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years