1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sim Hardware Forum

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Brian Clancy, Sep 5, 2010.

1. This is just a quick reminder to everyone to remember to take a look at the Sim Hardware Section HERE. We have a number of reviews due to be posted soon on SymProjects products, a number of competion give aways due soon too as well as all the tutorials, Ideas and general hardware chat!

Just to whet the appetite, here are a few pics of a new unit I have just built to showcase the Symprojects range of products. Its a fully functional Rev counter with a 3 digit digital Speedo, gear indicator and two programmable shift lights. This and much more can be found at the forum, so take a look and get involved!

84small.jpg This unit was made using Symprojects revburner board, SPD-I speedo board and the GI-Max gear indicator board.

small.jpg All three of these units will be reviewed very soon

96small.jpg And after the review I will be giving them away in a series of competitions!

92small.jpg Dont just 'clamp' a wheel to your desk, Build a REAL cockpit and get immersed in the game, get involved!

Attached Files:

2. awesome matee, nice ot see your driving the p2 at daytona ;)
  3. nice :) I am going to get in to this, just got me a racing seat so I need some custom cool stuff just like this
  4. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

The addition of the Sim Hardware forum was really a great idea. At least now we'd know if something is good or crap before we go and buy stuff :)
  5. some very cool stuff, have to keep an eye out for these competions,
  6. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Clever sod aren`t you?!!?

Looking real nice now Clancy.... almost professional like lol

Look forward to many more of your creations matey