1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Sim Hardware Forum

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Brian Clancy, Sep 5, 2010.

1. This is just a quick reminder to everyone to remember to take a look at the Sim Hardware Section HERE. We have a number of reviews due to be posted soon on SymProjects products, a number of competion give aways due soon too as well as all the tutorials, Ideas and general hardware chat!

Just to whet the appetite, here are a few pics of a new unit I have just built to showcase the Symprojects range of products. Its a fully functional Rev counter with a 3 digit digital Speedo, gear indicator and two programmable shift lights. This and much more can be found at the forum, so take a look and get involved!

84small.jpg This unit was made using Symprojects revburner board, SPD-I speedo board and the GI-Max gear indicator board.

small.jpg All three of these units will be reviewed very soon

96small.jpg And after the review I will be giving them away in a series of competitions!

92small.jpg Dont just 'clamp' a wheel to your desk, Build a REAL cockpit and get immersed in the game, get involved!

Attached Files:

2. Dan Long

Dan Long
    Sky Speed Sports driver in the RDLMS GTE Class Premium Member

awesome matee, nice ot see your driving the p2 at daytona ;)

3. nice :) I am going to get in to this, just got me a racing seat so I need some custom cool stuff just like this

4. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

The addition of the Sim Hardware forum was really a great idea. At least now we'd know if something is good or crap before we go and buy stuff :)

5. some very cool stuff, have to keep an eye out for these competions,

6. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Clever sod aren`t you?!!?

Looking real nice now Clancy.... almost professional like lol

Look forward to many more of your creations matey