F1 2010 Silverstone - Great Britain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
hi i been playing for three weeks now and doing my set ups whilst online against other players i cant find a wet set up i mostlyuse a maclaren and im using a controller on ps3

this is my Lostus setup for this track. i can make 1.32 lap with this and i dont have much R&D upgrades..
tell me what you think about it after a try ;)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 2

Braking
Balance: F 51% - R 49%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: standard

Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 70% - R 30%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 8
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8

Gearbox
Gear 1: 145 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 179 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 211 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 244 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 280 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 319 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 358 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Throttle map: standard
Fuel: Fixed amount

Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.13
Toe rear: 0.44

I tried your setup and I had lot off understeer and the brakes were too weak, I guess your setup is for the DS3/Sixaxis as I'm using G25.

I modified the Aero to 6 front and 5 rear and brakes to 54% front and throttle map to fast, 1st run on fresh tyres I got 1'33.8xx.

I'll run more laps and on option tyres too and let you know.

All the talk of pole or podium finishes on such and such a difficulty level shouldn't hold any relevance...the real indicator of a good setup is from those who have included their lap times in their posts, therefore you know exactly how competitive a certain setup actually is!

• Rodchenko

274's set-up is the only one that works for me so far for the Lotus (career/tyre wear and fuel on/expert difficulty/AI-pro/TC-medium/autoshifting/DS3). However, I don't know how you guys can pull a 1:30 in the Lotus. Seems impossible to me. I hate this track, particularly the two new infield corners who promise to be much faster than they actually are.

1:30 might be doable in TT where the car is fully updated and with traction on, ABS on, etc. I can get 1:33 in my Lotus with ABS/traction off, and I'm pretty fast in this game.

Bram I just wanted to say that your setup for this track rocks. Im driving the STR team in my first season and ran 1:36s on primes and 1:35s on Options and with only the auto shift assist on and using the 360 pad. Again, nice setup. Thanks.

Hi guys, I've tried your set - ups and didn't get far in my HRT. I qualified 2nd after Hamilton, cause the qualifying session was wet and the set - up I used was brilliant. However, when it comes to actual race in dry conditions HRT can't quite push it and I lose my 2nd spot after 3rd or 4th lap, which is extremely annoying. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you. I'd love to drop HRT but can't at the current stage of career.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%