F1 2010 Silverstone advice

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Its down to practice but then saying that I click on track's that people don't like, so its six and two three's really. All we can do on the bad track's is complete them if possible. I always give Monaco a crack but have never completed it I end up with so little car left I just slam it into a wall in frustration and my sanity :D

This track is really fun after a bit of practice.

First of all make sure your game is running at decent fps, turn down the graphics if needed. Bad fps means you have less control of the car. Imagine with 60fps you can input stearing corrections at 1/60th of a second. At 20 you can only have 1/20th of a second input. Altough you might think it shouldnt make much difference, it does. I've played a lot of fighting games and I can easily tell the difference between 50fps (pal games) and 60fps (ntsc) games. This used to be a major problem for playstation 1 games that were converted from their japanese versions.

Now some tips for the track, for the first few corners you should turn before you actually se the corners otherwise you will miss the apex, its a lot like the uphill section in spa. For all the other corners you have to learn the braking points and for the long flowing corners try to stick to the ideal racing line. Use the green track arrow aid if you are finding it hard.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%