1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Silverstone 2014 - DRS version 2.0

Silverstone for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Silverstone 2014 - DRS version - Silverstone for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Great track, Patrick. Are you going to do National and South layouts for it as well? I do like the new skidmarks, they're pretty well done. A couple of points:

- the DRS signs are a bit hard to see, only on the left of the track. I don't think there are DET signs either.
    - there are some flickering textures on the stands near Luffield (using this map as reference.
    - finally, about that bright green grass. It seems a bit too bright to be realistic, doesn't it? It's a bit distracting.
  3. Well, I focused mainly on the road, trusting WCP for the other parts. But I keep what you noticed somewhere If I do an update. Grass can be corrected easily.
    Adding panels is such a boring task... I did not update that here :-(
  4. Top track!! ThankĀ“s Patrick!!!;)

If you allow me, I share this video of one lap with a Formula Extreme and helmet effect... Simply amazing !!!

Love this game.:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Sure, videos are always nice to watch. Thanks.
  6. Finally got around to installing this last night and just loved it. Thank you, Patrick, for the time and quality that you put into this and all of the other tracks that you do.
  7. sorry,but i cant drive in this track :) the game going in crash to desktop after loading screen,someone can help me please?
  8. Check that you have only 3 files in gamedata/shared. If not, delete everything and do a gscsync
  9. thanks ! i try now..wait please
  10. I noticed you worked and on 2 versions of Silverstone. So far I downloaded this one only.
    What are differences between both?
    Only 2014 banners on this one or deeper differences?
  11. Source. But the other one has been deleted. It should have been anyway.
  12. Thanks. Actually the other one is still available. I tested it yesterday eveving and like it as well.